Our Break Away

Tough chutchy chit divil, you can’t have him hehe.

On a serious note thanks for your kind words xxxx

Lovely pictures Bev they make me wonder why we left that area…the walks along the river Wharfe are gorgeous aren’t they.

1 Like

There must have been a good reason…

well there wasn’t really Carol except I have always had a project going on and honest the barn we lived in hadn’t a thing that needed doing…anyway I saw this house that needs just about rebuilding in the Harrogate area and fell in love with it…so here I am …have to admit its gorgeous here too but I can see why Bev loved the Skipon area…it is beautiful there

It looks beautiful Queenie, and I can quite understand why you don’t want to leave. But you know, this well deserved break will have done you both the world of good. You so needed it after all you’ve been through. And you can always go back for a few days now and again, always something to look forward to!

I can empathise too with you relishing the peace, away from the noise of town living. We live on a busy main road in Devon, and quite literally only 2 miles away there is peace and solitude, with views over Dartmoor. There were good reasons for moving here all those years ago, but I didn’t think at the time it would be quite so permanent. We can’t afford to move now, so here we’ll stay.

1 Like

Looks fabulous. Glad you enjoyed your time away.

1 Like

Unfortunately we won’t ever be able to afford to live in the country but we do intend to move eventually from the town we live in now. It’s become an unpleasant place to live, too much crime and road racers. The peace and tranquility here really is another world .

Setting off home now. Its a lovely day .

4 Likes