Optical illusions - is this car orange or yellow?

Saw this on twitter. It’s like that blue or gold dress, I guess. I can only see one color, but I’ve seen people say other things.

What color is this car?
  • Yellow
  • Orange

0 voters

Vote carefully. People can see who is voting. They might think you’re color-blind.

1 Like

It looks baby excrement brown to me.

2 Likes

lol, that wasn’t a choice. Since I can only see one color, and it’s not that one, maybe others will join you.

Orange

3 Likes

Ford have probably given it some stupid name but it’s orange.

3 Likes

Cat sick orange!

4 Likes

A strange yellowish colour errrr maybe it’s a strange shade of orange …Concussed

2 Likes

It’s definitely orange, one pulled up along side me yesterday, if , as in the picture, it’s fairly bright, then the colour looks different, if it’s dull, it’s darker.

3 Likes

Looks like one of those colours you get when you mix up the odd bits of paint left in the tins in the shed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Orange … :orange_circle:

1 Like

Mustard :wink::innocent:

1 Like

Ford call it

this colour

Orange Fury

:wink:

https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/new-focus-st/gallery

1 Like

Very descriptive.Said with feeling.

1 Like

Orange :wink:

1 Like

Only one person in the thread posted yellow with the majority of orange. But the voting isn’t as lopsided, at least when I’m watching it. Orange-seeing people are more chatty than yellow-seeing people?

Its interesting isn’t it that we all see different colours…maybe you are right butterscotch and there is more to ot than meets the eye

1 Like

the ford carrot :carrot:

2 Likes

Carrots come in many colours:

Examples

:smiley:

1 Like

Diversity, even amongst carrots :+1:

1 Like

All that’s missing is the:

1 Like