Oppenheimer - Movie - 2023

I watched this last night and was suitably impressed - great locations, great actors, great “story” artfully told by a great director, although I found the timeline switches distracting and confusing with some of the dialogue decidedly theatrical and contrived.

Nevertheless, an engaging “blockbuster” … :+1:

1 Like

Myself and my husband watched it a few days ago,we enjoyed it,but we enjoy most true story films.
And the acting was pretty good tbh.

1 Like

How many Golden Globe Awards does Oppenheimer have?

Christopher Nolan’s blockbuster biopic “Oppenheimer” dominated the 81st Golden Globes, winning five awards including best drama.

By far, the best movie I watched in 2023. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as it was focused on the man almost as much as the severity of the topic. I’m a people watcher and love to interpret personality and morals. Not a fan of any movie over three hours, though.

1 Like

Indeed the cast was stellar … :slightly_smiling_face:

There was certainly plenty of talking in rooms of all sizes … but the lack of action was probably made up by the pace of the movie … there was a lot of ground to cover and even three hours was never going to be enough. I have to admit, though, after the “Trinity” test, my attention began to falter … :yawning_face:

1 Like