Online Shopping gone awry

I bought a camera backpack on Amazon. I learned that this is really not a good idea. Reason being you can read all the specs about the bag and still wind up like this.

You can’t really tell from the pic, but the bag currently contains my camera, 3 lenses, sd cards, extra batteries, my ttl flash.(see pic for what a ttl flash is) My phone takes terrible pics!.

There’s no room for my telephoto lens, my Lee Big Stopper Kit, or even a box of lens wipes.
So I am going to shop at a camera shop today and get what I need. I’ll keep this bag for small jobs.
So I’m going to take all my camera gear into the shop, that’s not going to make them happy at the shop, but I can at least make sure it’s all going to fit, before I buy.

4 Likes

I hope you find an adequate bag Danny!

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to carry all that.

One small body and one small lens in a messenger bag … for me. :icon_cool:

1 Like

I only carry everything when I go into the mountains hiking. Because, I never know exactly what I’m going to need. Not to mention my tripod is in it’s own case in one of my hands. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Take the Jeep. :wink:

1 Like

I do, but then I hike away from it. Parking lots not very photogenic. But trust me my lazy arse drives to all photo spots I can. :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

2 Likes

Is that Leica for real? :heart_eyes: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I wish!!

This made me LMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Do you know how hard it is to find a warm pair of gloves that are thin enough to still be able to work your camera. (Screams silently) go through this every year!! :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

Just as a thought although I can appreciate that warmth is a factor, but would driving gloves of some description be worth looking into?
My logic is suggesting that if they’re suitable to use for driving then they might be okay for operating a camera too.
:thinking:

2 Likes

Warmth is usually the problem. You can buy thin gloves, but then your hands become so numb they get useless. They make gloves like I am talking about I simply haven’t found an affordable pair.

1 Like

maybe get it half sorted with these… similar colour maybe to match your outfit and bobble hat… :laughing:

nice neat little fidderly button to deal with as well…lol

1 Like

I have actually owned a couple of pairs of those. Have to find a leather pair, cloth gets wet in snow too easy. lol Those bring back memories.

1 Like

There are gloves for toggers with the finger tips coming off and folding back.

just took a piccie of Husband’s…
… he was in the model flying club, these were a godsend on cold days…I think they had the top mitts as well, because there is velcros under the cuffs

oooi you …up marketing are we…lol

1 Like

LOL was thinking about these.

2 Likes