One Day (Netflix)

Been seeing lots of videos and reactions about this online - grown men crying! So thought I’d give it a watch - and it’s actually pretty good! A modern love story, but one that will probably resonate with a lot of people, or at least anyone over the age of 30.

Well worth a watch!

1 Like

Loved it! I was looking for anything at the time, just skimming some things to watch. After the first episode, I was hooked. I watched 10 episodes in a row one night. It was a late night that I regretted later, but not much.

I’ve now watched multiple interviews with the main characters on youtube. Once I watched one, they all showed up in my feed.

I feel like the actors made the story believable when I don’t think the plot is that believable. But watching them, I bought in.

It was great. I’m considering a rewatch.

1 Like

Here are some reactions - there are hundreds online…

Yep, I enjoyed it very much too. I downloaded it for a couple of friends to watch too it was that good

1 Like

Did it make you guys cry too? :lol:

Must admit I needed a good cry given what a crap year I had last year losing my mum. Sometimes I think having a good cry helps reset your emotions.

I didn’t cry (close) but it was a bit of a shock, Definitely one of my favourite series of the recent past.

1 Like

I didn’t find it that sad, personally. I thought they made each other better people. I was rooting for that during the whole thing.

1 Like