4 Likes

Excellent photo,RS
I’ve got to hand it to you, you’re an excellent photographer
,but, you’re not as good a cook as me
:joy::rofl::pray::heartpulse:

Would you rather it were in a pie than in a tree? :thinking:

:dove:
:woman_cook: :pie:

Thank you pauline3 but you have not seen my terrible photos. I am still learning as new equipment and ideas come on line so to speak.
Some say why not join a camera club? erm no way. A friend who is no longer with us, he passed away a couple of years back, belonged to one and he said he had never come across so much of “mine is better than yours” attitude he left. No for me I take photos of what I like when I like and how I like. Some are ok some get ditched straight away. If I like them then I am happy, if others like them as well it is a nice bonus. But I shoot to please myself every time

1 Like

What a coo photo

See what I did there? No? ok, never mind

2 Likes

You know, I belonged to a couple of camera clubs some years back, and neither of them were like that at all, although another one in the area was well known for its pompous, superior members strutting about with the ‘my lens is bigger than your lens’ attitude, so we all avoided that club, haha. My experience was that we all helped each other, passed on tips and encouragement and so on. We had talks from pro photographers now and then who were happy to share their top tips. It was altogether a lovely happy community of photography lovers, and I learned a lot from them.

Good shot, by the way. We get lots of wood pigeons in our garden, they can be very funny to watch!