Nursery teachers abuse children

:rage: Just look at how horrible they’re being to these tots. Stepping on their hand, kneeing them in the back, nasty piece of work

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/08/georgia-nursery-teachers-arrested-after-parents-see-abuse-of-kids-16790399/

I always say when you put one human being in total control of another, schools, hospitals, prisons, care homes, the psychos and sadists rise to the top and have a field day. They really do walk among us

And that you can’t trust anyone to look after your kids

And that it’s a good thing we have more cameras to catch them out

1 Like

It’s America. That in itself explains a great deal.

2 Likes

Maybe, but don’t think it couldn’t happen here because it does :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You get bullies and sadists everywhere and they are attracted to the type of job where they have power over the defenceless

Very good that the cameras caught them, though

Not really feasible though, is it Maree.
Unless you are able to self-tutor your children until their late teens, you have to leave them with teachers.

Yes, there are weirdo’s everywhere, true, but I won’t go through my life worrying about the “what-ifs.”
I like to believe there are more good people than bad.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a tiny minority but I still think you have to be vigilant and watch out for the signs, especially with young children and the elderly

There need to be lots of checks in place and cameras, like the one that caught these two out, are a big plus

If that was one of my grandkids whose hand was stood on by that baitch I would not be responsible for my actions … I would have to deal with that personally

2 Likes

It’s funny you should say that because that was my first reaction too. If I’d seen that on that camera the little cow wouldn’t have known what hit her and I’d have doubtless have been the one languishing in jail :open_mouth:

It’s the casual cruelty of it that got me. Where the hell to these people get off thinking they can treat kids like that?

1 Like

Ask a Roman Catholic Church priest or nun.

2 Likes

Indeed, my husband grew up in Ireland, Catholic schools and remembers real sadism

Join the queue summer,i would wipe the floor with her.
Sadly it goes on everwhere.
They should be punished by the parents/grandparents,see how brave they are then.

Jabbing them with experimental medicine is also child abuse.