Novak Djokovic told to Bugger Off

It maybe “ rubbish “ to you.

But, it’s my honest opinion, to which I will always stay true.:pray:

Take it from an athlete pauline, I’ve never made any money out of running…I do it for the love…
:running_man:

1 Like

Do you ever change your mind?
I do.
I’m making a mental list about the things I’ve changed my opinion about…

As i have said…you aren’t a professional…they are, you aren’t/ weren’t in the same category.

Many start out , many fail and give up, find another profession to try their hand at.

1 Like

I have to agree with Pauline on this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you…only you know that.

My mind is forever being renewed and changed, but only I know that.

I am being transformed by the renewing of my mind,:pray:

none of them start off with fame and money - they have to work hard at developing good playing skills - then they get better - can take some time - and eventually they get to the top but very few can stay there and then they make fame and money - same as a junior surgeon has to practice and take their time and over time they become very good and make more money - it’s complex

1 Like

No one said they did…the fame and fortune is their driving force…some start off then give up, because they ain’t no good at it…

Jocks was good at it…hitting a ball over a net and had great physical / strength,ability.

pauline, I think that is an oversimplification, to be anything in the public eye a person has to be part gifted in their craft/sport etc, and part actor. anyone who starts the journey as a youngster is 100% committed to what they are trying to achieve, at a certain level, the person has to be willing and able to interact with the media, to reach the higher echelons of their chosen craft/sport, this is the point some promising professionals decide to stay lifelong superlative amateurs, for one of two reasons, they can’t be doing with detracting from their original plan, or, they don’t have acting credentials, Imo.

1 Like

That’s not how it works at all pauline. Most athletes start of as amateurs because of their love of the sport. The Olympics produced some of the best athletes the world has ever seen, and it used to be only for amateurs. Even today, some of our runners have jobs and have to compete using their own money or support from a willing sponsor.
I may not have been professional pauline, but my determination and dedication was equally as good as any professional. The people you mention who fell along the way and never made good were probably only doing it for the money. I have rubbed shoulders with many athletes, and in my experience it was never for the money. More likely the competitive spirit in them and the need to win at any cost.

2 Likes

Well put Foxy, I’m awaiting a world champion of any thing to say, openly, I have the title and the trophy, but, I am only the champion of those who CHOSE to enter.

1 Like

Don’t agree with anything you say here…so will leave you to voice your own opinions.

That’s your own opinion, which imo, makes zero sense.” To Me” :wink:

1 Like

You will always be a ‘World Champion’ to me Spitty…
:+1: :clap:

No worries pauline…
:hugs:

1 Like

Thanks foxy, our certificates are held by the Gods. :smiley:

1 Like

Is that because he agrees with you…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:.

Only joking…:pray:…I know I can joke with the Fox,:heartpulse:

1 Like

@OldGreyFox - wot on a saracen?? were as my boomerang throwing is second to none!

1 Like

@ gumbud, Then you must be a champion at ducking and
diving Gummy !! :grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

@Donkeyman

yes of course if you are not watching when that boomerang returns it can take ya head off!!

the director of cricket australia has announced today that Novak will be back next year for tennis - however he didn’t specify under which conditions?