Norway, yuck, just yuck

To be honest, put the underpants on a boil wash…be fine.

I’m sorry there are certain places I draw the line. Someone else’s underclothing would be one of those lines. I’d rather bring my own. They could save more money and supplies by having them turn in their tooth brushes. Giving myself the willies. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest, as long as they were boil washed and no stains,:weary:

1 Like

Military service is mandatory for both men and women in Norway and lasts between 12 and 19 months. I don’t see that happening on year old skivvies.

Ooh don’t, you’ve got me thinking now,:weary::weary:

1 Like

Oh no, sorry, but boil wash or not, I just could not wear someone else’s undercrackers. That really is crossing a line. Yuck, yuck and thrice yuck :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Danny, sounds like they have no say in the matter, as they are in the military, so a boil wash it will probably be, but ,I would draw the line ,if they had stains on,no way.

1 Like

I know I feel bad for them. Makes me want to send a care package of under garments to them. :smiley:

1 Like

How ridiculous! How much do they think they’ll save by re-using underpants and bras?
When I was in the RAF we weren’t supplied with underclothes and provided our own anyway.

Incidentally, that picture is quite amusing: the Norwegian flag flying literally in the face of what appears to be an American junior NCO. I bet he wasn’t best pleased!

1 Like

I agree, actually.
If they are short of undies, just ask people to buy/bring their own.

2 Likes

Not sure why things keep posting twice? Sorry

1 Like

Ooh, narsty :nauseated_face:

Not only do they get their freedom taken away, lose 12 months of their lives being forced into the military, whether they want to or agree with it or not, now they’ve got to do it in someone else’s skid marked kecks

If someone else has been wearing them for 13 months wouldn’t they be well won, though

That’s the problem with having the military and government take over your life, they can force any humiliation on you

1 Like

This story could become better if they have a toilet paper shortage. ROLF :rofl:

I’m very much with the YUCK brigade on this. Yes, they could boil wash them but the very thought of you using another’s…:frowning:

1 Like

As this is military, why couldn’t they just go commando? :rofl:

1 Like

Who’s Rolf?

He meant ROFL Rolling on the floor laughing. Just a typo. :smiley:

I know. I was just being sarky!

1 Like

Laughing. In that case you got us both! :rofl: :rofl:

Both? It was you who posted it in the first place!

1 Like