Norway Farao Isles and Iceland

isafjordur iceland

our ship the Viking Mars

This was the top of my wish list to see puffins. Very Very lucky as most had flow out to sea but a few left to feed the chicks. All in our group who had cameras these birds were to far away to photograph above just a couple of clips of them out to sea.
I wil put up a lot more videos as time goes buy

2 Likes

Great video, realspeed, I love Puffins and always go to Bempton Cliffs when they are there to breed. Thank you for sharing.

these sulpher springs really stank, we were warned to say on the path or else the heat in the ground would melt our shoes. the noise in the second clip was the pressure from the raised pile up
Sue went on another day to see the big geyser but due to ground movement it no longer exists only a small one

1 Like

Wow - that was amazing! Thank you. Nature really is incredible.

crossing the artic circle boat ritual

1 Like

Eagles bend

600 ft above the water Geiranger Norway

Simply breathtaking - thank you!

2 Likes

reindeer shank quite nice but little flavour

Not the yellow brick road

1 Like

That is amazing !

Hi

Lovely photos of a great trip

1 Like

seven sisters waterfall in Norway, not a very nice day weather wise

1 Like

Spectacular, realspeed, thank you for sharing.

Is this not an amazing beautiful site to watch
Videoed in 4K and watching it on a 4k monitor ( not the by youtupe modified version on here) looks far better

2 Likes

Vigur (Icelandic pronunciation: ​[ˈvɪːɣʏr̥]) is the second largest island of the Ísafjarðardjúp fjord in Westfjords, Iceland. Located just south of the Arctic Circle, the island is around 2 kilometres (6,600 ft) in length and 400 metres (1,300 ft) in width.

Eider ducks

2 Likes

Indeed it is, realspeed, I am really enjoying your videos.

ST
I have been having a play this morning with this new camcorder . What I can also do with it is grab a frame from the video for a picture

So instead of taking hundreds of stills to get the picture, all I have to do is replay in camcorder and get to the section I wanted then go frame by frame and grap the shot as above

1 Like

Wonderful footage @realspeed. Must have been even more amazing to actually be there and see all these sights. Thanks for sharing with us.

You make it sound so easy!

Hi

Stunning realspeed, it truly is.

I would have loved to be there, but with my fishing stuff