Non slip mats for bath

I take it very slowly when showering, and hold onto the basin when getting out. I have been considering having the bath removed, and just have a shower cubicle, but the window may be in the way. With a tiny bathroom, and a short bath, I am unable to sit comfortably in it. Also, I need a hoist to get me out!

1 Like

Oh don’t I know that feeling! I haven’t been able to have a bath for a few years now, and I miss it sorely. The last time I attempted it (and oh it was so lovely while it lasted!), I got really scared when it came time get out, cos for the life of me I couldn’t work out how to heave myself up. Old age certainly isn’t for wimps, is it?

We’ve only got a small bathroom, but a full-size bath. The last time we had the bathroom done, we were unable to get the bath out without taking the wash basin out first, so the only thing we had in there until it was all replaced was the toilet :roll_eyes: :rofl:. Luckily, we were going on holiday two days after the bath and basin were removed, and all the work, including new tiling, was done by the time we got back.

The bath in my London flat was a full size, and I loved lounging in it. Fortunately the shower is a good one here. My sister, a couple of miles away, has a good size bath…no shower, which we would dearly love!

1 Like

I only ever have a bath if I am feeling cold and have aching muscles .
I do shower though :slight_smile:

1 Like