No need for sat nav

Do you have a female co driver sitting beside you? they are very helpful. When traffic lights turn red they tell you to stop, and when turn green they tell you to go. They can also tell you if your going too fast or too slow- too close to the vehicle in front of you. They also tell you when to turn right or left in case you miss the turning. They can also spot friends walking on a pavement and which way they are going. Not only that they can tell you where to shop and how to get there
Miss something thing and who needs a horn when you get screamed at into one ear?
Of course parking in a road is something else. you are either facing the wrong way- too far away or too close to a curb, very helpful that is, let alone reversing into a parking spot which is a completely different experience.
So who wants a sat nav anyway. of course Sue doesn’t do any of that as she mainly drives

4 Likes

When we go out, my wife drives…I just steer and operate the controls.

:rofl:

1 Like

Yep, same here Graham. She even shouts and waves her fist at drivers who don’t observe the law by speeding, tailgating and failing to use their indicators. I’m just glad the horn is on my side of the car…

1 Like