No 7 for lewis

He’s equalled Micheal Schumachers 7 world titles after a brilliant drive in wet conditions battling through from 6th to win,
He must be up there among the greatest ever f1 drivers, and he’s British…

1 Like

Pompous little shit though

Why…?

Well done Lewis! :smiley:

and that’s just for a start :lol:

His support of BLM for one. He used his position to publicly shame everyone in the sport of F1 because they had not done things that he basically demanded that they do in the short time frame that he demanded they do it, which was to speak out publicly in defence of BLM. When none of the teams and drivers did, he went on television interviews and accused all the teams and drivers of basically being in support of racism because to be silent meant you was in support of racism and racial behaviour. He also put adverse pressure on drivers to ‘take a knee’ and when they didn’t, he shamed them publicly because they were not doing what he demanded they do.

I use the word ‘demanded’ in the post because Lewis did not ask the drivers or the F1 teams, he demanded they follow his lead on BLM and when they didn’t he got stroppy about it and went on interviews to shame them.

I agree.

Good at what he does but a complete and utter knob-head. :001:

His latest sermon from team HQ

Hamilton, who does not yet have a contract for next year, added that he would “love to stay” in F1 and wanted to continue to campaign for change when it comes to human rights, diversity and environmentalism.

Stick to what you know Lewis…drive a car, something my wife both in their 70’s do too. :lol:

I have only one thing to say, WATCH MOTO GP !!!
In particular watch this weekends GP in valencia to see what
motor sport should be like !!

Donkeyman!

A very proud day for the British today! He’s awesome! :smiley:

Unlike us he doesn’t pay UK tax

He might be a good driver but he has done more to bring the sport into disrepute and put racism into the sport when it wasn’t there before…:009:

Well done Vettel and Perez…my drivers of the day…:038:

I have never really been into F1 but I have seen enough to realise that Hamilton is not really celebrated in Britain as other drivers have been in the past, Hunt, Button etc.

Because they were humble?

:023::023:

I agree, Vlad.

And I wish he didn’t keep spouting about being the only black racing driver and bringing BLM into his chosen ‘sport.’

To me, he is not any better, or worse just because of his colour. :102: