News that hasn't made the news... makes you wonder? (split thread)

Do keep up Morty…x
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Another big fire in Chicago…

All these fires must be setting us back in the fight for a cleaner planet. Not to mention what’s going on in Ukraine every day, and we are helping to perpetuate it…
A side to Ukraine that you don’t see on the BBC…

Didn’t we sort these guys out back in the day ? And now we’re on their side…

Another large fire in Ohio…

Putin’s speech…Not on the BBC I wonder why.
Worth a watch in my opinion.

Don’t need to watch the speech Fox, I remember the build up to it all kicking off.

President Trump is now in East Palestine, Ohio, and talking with residents there, who are all happy to see him and cheering . He also sent truckloads of water and supplies to the people , which arrived just before he got there.
Biden goes to Ukraine to offer them more money, and Trump goes to Ohio to help out Americans……… what a difference ! !

1 Like

Some Americans don’t know which side their bread is buttered Galty…
:+1:

1 Like

They are both old and incompetent it would be hard to choose between them .

Are they incontinent? if so they should back off.

@spitfire … I totally agree. We don’t want wet feet. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, not presidential wet feet. :grin:

1 Like

You know at first I thought … what a great guy … but there’s a story in this too apparently.
To do with water.
Bottled water.
Trump Water … yup, you’ve got it … his water … he’s humped thousands of bottles of Trump Water there for the poor residents.
He’s a businessman through and through isn’t he.
But … as the company has changed name and rebranded several times… . some are claiming that the bottled water could be over 10 years old.

1 Like

I can believe Trump filled up all those bottles himself.

1 Like

Even if 13 years old be much safer to drink than the local contaminated water.

"DEER PARK, Texas (AP) — Toxic wastewater used to extinguish a fire following a train derailment in Ohio is headed to a Houston suburb for disposal.

“I heard today that ‘firefighting water’ from the East Palestine, Ohio, train derailment is slated to be disposed of in our county," Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said in a Wednesday statement.

“Our Harris County Pollution Control Department and Harris County Attorney’s have reached out to the company and the Environmental Protection Agency to receive more information," Hidalgo wrote.

The wastewater is being sent to Texas Molecular, which injects hazardous waste into the ground for disposal."

Ha Ha!..This is why I don’t take any notice of the Media. Somebody writes ‘Fact Checked’ and we all believe that its gospel…Who fact checks the fact checkers? Or put another way…There are democrat fact checkers and republican fact checkers and never the twain shall meet…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

FEME has at last offered help.

Trump is claiming credit for it.

Trump speaks during visit to East Palestine, Ohio - YouTube

Absolutely right there. I especially like the word “fact” when its written un upper case to make it even more truthful :joy:

3 Likes

Good to see you posting again Bread…
:+1:

2 Likes

apparently it was trump who relaxed train regulations when in power… Trump Forgets to Mention the Train Safety Regulations He Gutted During Visit to East Palestine, Ohio | Vanity Fair