New Year Honours: Whitty, Van-Tam and Blair knighted, Lumley and Redgrave made dames

Yes, he certainly did that, and the consequences of that are the large number of students who go to third-rate ‘universities’ and receive degrees which are not worth the paper they are written on, and who then go on to work in a career as shelf-stackers.
The loss of technical colleges and mechanics institutes has resulted in our lack of qualified people to work in the industries we have lost to the EU.

3 Likes

He whistled in on the back of Tory popular policies, but, forgot to revert after the glory, that is when red and blue became purple.

(10) Facebook

Who are the Lotus eaters when they are home ?

Podcast | Lotus Eaters

thank you but who are they someone whose podcasts carry any weight / are well known for whatever or just two young men doing a Tik Tok or something similar.

Half a million now.
He’s not deaf or blind.
If he had a shred of decency he’d refuse the honour and thus salvage a modicum of respect.

Decency and Tony Blair never go in the same sentence! :joy:

:044:

I wasn’t trying to be funny!!!

I don’t think JBR was laughing at your post, rather that Tony Bliar has any sense of decency.

1 Like

But no one is ALL bad…

That was exactly my point.

However, Tony B Liar is indeed ALL bad, in my opinion anyway.

I was reading today that Keir Starmer approves of this award, and that it will open the door for all ex PM’s to get one.

Apart from Boris. Keir says Boris doesn’t deserve one when he goes.

I wonder what part of the 650,000 signatures against Blair getting this, Keir Starmer doesn’t quite understand.

1 Like

Keir Smarmer is nothing if not predictable.

Yep, keir veered on this one, folks will notice a persons disassociations, not good for the core strength.

Great revelations today from the then top Defence lackeys who were instructed to burn the memo telling the war was illegal.
They didn’t. They locked it in a safe instead.
Good stuff!!

3 Likes

Fantastic!! I hope it’s still available for all to read … that b’stard needs frying and then some🤬

1 Like

Almost 716,000 now…but numbers mean nothing until action is taken. :+1:

Ideally, someone with access to those documents should arrange for them to be published - either legally or illegally, it doesn’t matter. The main thing is that if they were made public for all to see, it would be impossible to deny them. If there is any justice remaining in this country, BLiar would have to answer for his actions in court.
Let’s see if he is then awarded his ‘honour’.