New WHO Covid Report Proves Sweden Was Right

Essentially, Sweden followed the actual science and not The Science™, with the requisite trademark and capital letters. That would include the guides that were prepared prior to the panic, inaccurate modeling, political motivations and crisis obsession took over.

1 Like

so 98% of the scientists around the world got it wrong then??

Looks like it.

The phrase… “who is the bigger fool, the fool in front or the fool that follows” springs to mind

1 Like

@Bread Do not believe many will be surprised in slightest. :rage:
WHO only acknowledge the facts grudgingly.

Yep, they lied and lied over the pandemic to protect the CCP.

Absolutely!

1 Like

so WHO can we believe if we can’t believe the WHO? A friend of mine once asked me where are all these stats comin from anyway? I said WHO he asked WHO I said ???

1 Like

WHO are you!

And would you believe it ?

That study also found that mask wearing was the most effective intervention. I believe this could be true.

This new report is actually an upward revision of their earlier lower estimate of the fatality rate from .2% to 3% for lockdowns. Maybe it will go up further over time.

The mask wearing wouldn’t have made any difference either, like we saw in Germany when covid rates went up when mandatory masking was introduced.

There are big gaps all around masks because they are sealed to your face. Covid virus particles are about 3000 times smaller than the holes in them. People touching masks putting them on and off probably did more to spread covid infections than if people were not wearing them at all. Masks were just theatre nothing more.

I’m quoting your report.

Yes - I didn’t say I agreed with all of it.

If that’s all it takes to invalidate some or all of a study or report is just to decide not to agree with it without any other validating evidence, there’s no reason to bring validating evidence to begin with.

1 Like

Eh ?

What do you mean ?

It validates what I said about Sweden and lockdowns were pointless.

Oh look…

I just can’t think what could gave caused this …

I can’t access that link, Bread? It only lets me see the headline, then it says if I want to continue reading I’ve got to log in or join up to something or other.
I’m not prepared to do that.

I had no problem accessing that page. Here are a few quotes.

Butterscotch, did you have to log in to something first?

Thanks for that, anyway.

1 Like