New to this!

that will run its course which we have no control over but you can still make progress towards what and where you want to be

Very wise words! :slight_smile:

thank you, i have me moments lol

:slight_smile: your welcome!

do you feel any better though?

Let’s just say I’m getting there , I guess things happen for a reason, I wonder why sometimes but have to move forward !

things do happen for a reason whether good or bad we never really know until we get where we aiming for then we may look back and realise what the reason was

Yes I think you have something there, I will probably look back at what’s happened to me over the last year and think mmmm maybe I understand and it w become easier and I will pick myself up !! Sorry gone a bit woeful all of a sudden!

oh soz didnt mean to make you feel bad

Oh don’t worry you haven’t!! Just sometimes I think of the what if’s but realising probably best not to think that ! Live each day as it comes , small steps!! :slight_smile:

ok, thats natural to think like that, we all do but it wont change anything now, n yep small steps big achievements, one day at a time forward thinking, you will get there just believe in yourself… thats all me therapy bit done lol

anyway now i made you feel like crap how you doing… lol

Very good therapy , it’s made me chuckle!! That’s what people are often say to me, believe in myself but I have struggled w that for a very long time but I’m starting to do it!!

Heehee!! You haven’t!! :slight_smile:

shucks thnx ,i can relate to feeling the same so i basically saying to you what i felt and was told and it certaunly helped me as i coild of easily said sod it all and gave up but thats the easy way out, now i have hurdles like everyone but i just take it as it comes ad deal with it and move on, tomorrow is another day

er plz excuse spelling lol:blush:

Well it’s definitely good advice, I think I was quite strong last year considering I just kept going and the days that I seem to crumble seem to becoming less, I still have quite a hurdle to get over but I will meet if head on no doubt then crumble then get up !

anyway suzie i off to look on buzz50 site, you take care and hope i made you feel bit better n look forward to chatting again soon,or you can mail me …night night

Yes you have made me feel better! Be nice to chat again, I will drop you a mail maybe .

Can tell I dot know what I’m doing on this site, just tried to mail you but it won’t let me! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: