New things I learned today

I know two things I didn’t before after browsing the papers over my “for gawd sake wake up”coffee!

A “Spadshagger” is an MP having sex with their special assistant, and rumour is that there’s one among the leader candidates :rofl:

And these “suspicious” balloons that the Mail said people were using on the beach contain Nitrous Oxide, bought in canisters on Amazon and shot into the balloons with a cream frother!

Please feel free to add new stuff you’ve got and we can keep each other up to date and not get left behind :rofl:

1 Like

When I looked up the definition of “spadshagger”, it told me that it was someone who got sexually aroused by WW1 Aircraft! :joy: And…now I looked it up again to find the link, I find that google has mysteriously dispensed with the word and replaced it with "did you mean “spacetrigger”? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I got it off Dominic Cummings so it might be fibs :crazy_face:

“at least 3 current candidates wd be worse than Boris.
at least 1 is more insane than Truss, clearly unfit to be anywhere near nuclear codes.
at least one a spad shagger.
odds of an improvement dangerously close to 50:50!”

According to The Sun……

“a technical term for relations between a minister and a ­Special Adviser”

So who does a spacetrigger shag then? :017:

3 Likes

I’d like to know what a spacetrigger is first :astonished:

But anyway, we digress. :018:

1 Like

Mind you own bees wax, nosey :nose:

Us spacetriggers are very private about or sex life

3 Likes

It’s a great pity these so called ‘Pride’ revellers don’t take as much pride in their environment as they do in their sexuality. Downright irresponsible and selfish :018:

2 Likes

That’s terrible, I didn’t even know it was a thing, shows you how old I’m getting :open_mouth:

1 Like

The only reason I know is because I googled why people where putting nitrous oxide in balloons on the beach (I didn’t even twig at first that nitrous oxide is laughing gas :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

Definitely a new one on me.

I’m trying not to be judgey because, as drugs go, it seems to be relatively safe, compared to say, alcohol, and it’s legal and each to their own poison

But those cartridges and leaving a mess like that are an environmental no-no, people can be such scrubs :rage:

1 Like

When I lived in my London flat I would constantly find dozens of them canisters in the back of our car park. Problem being the site was just open for anybody to drive in, and they did! A lot went on up the back there.

2 Likes

Love that last sentence! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes