New Member - Scotland

Generally regarded as the most intelligent breed.
Max doing his wolf impersonation.

http://i.imgur.com/u5OEP67.jpg

Aye aye Quine, Fit like?

Handsome! This is my Megan (RIP) - She was a bonnie lass!

What a leap!

What was she going in after?

Probably a tennis ball - not many times you would see her without either a tennis ball or stick in tow.

Great action shot…:023:

When I took one of mine for walks in the woods, she would leap into the stream, which was a pain as it was right at the end of the walk, just before getting back in the car. :frowning:

I had to try to remember to put her on the lead when we got to a certain point!

One day, after a very rainy few days, she leapt in and completely disappeared! The stream was a lot deeper than normal! She looked a bit shocked!
It didn’t cure her, though!

Funny, because my other one would skirt puddles! She didn’t like the water!

Oh! Puddles, water, sea, MUD - then Max, my youngest has to go in it, as evidenced below!!!

Hi Tracy and welcome, hope you enjoy yourself on here. :slight_smile:

My goodness Tracy! Hope you didn’t have to put him in your car to drive home! :lol:

Welcome to the forum by the way. :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome again Tracy…there are not many Folks from Gods Country on this Site :mrgreen:,so hope You get to like Us and stay around for a while…look forward to Your banter.:cool:

He was unceremoniously plonked into the river before being placed into the car and then bathed thoroughly :lol:

You have a bath in your car?

It must be a stretched stretch limo! :lol::lol:

Hi Tracy, welcome to the forum.

Messy Max!

Hi Tracy, I’m waving at you from here in Yorkshire.

Enjoy your time here, always nice to have new members, look forward to your posts.

Hi Tracy,welcome to OFF,

I used to live in Lossiemouth,which is,also by the sea,with the most beautiful sandy beaches,I have ever seen.

Hi Tracey. Welcome from a little further away. I’m a dog lover too. See herewith my 14 month old stumpy tail Australian cattle Staffy cross.HIs name is Tex. He’s a good boy but a real handful.

I’m only about 10 minutes from Lossie - beautiful there. I could walk from where I am along the Moray Coastal path to Lossiemouth… but I won’t :smiley:

Beautiful dog! I helped a rescue group in America who used to transport numbers of dogs out of the high kill shelters in the south and transport via a car train - car to car - in 2 hour slots up to the northern states -Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York - where they were given a second chance in foster homes, forever homes or into Rescues.