New Manfrotto Befree live tripod

My new manfrotto tripod arrived a short time ago. first impressions well built and a bit heavier than I expected.
Hit a problem straight away though . That was how to fix my wireless remote (JJC SR-F2W) reciever to the tripod.Absolutely impossible, so out with the thinking cap and make something. Looking at the handle the thread on it had possibilities so scratched around in the workshop and came up with these

ok stainless steel bit of metal with holes already in just had to round off those corners , - rubber washer as a packing piece and a round camera accessory part.

The issue was it getting the reciever cable close to the camcorder and stay as in situ which ever way the tripod faced and yet not foul the camcorder.
It works, hurrah see below

3 Likes

I love the outside-the-box thinking there, RS! :+1:

1 Like

Nice. Necessity is the mother of invention. Great brand on the tripod. Set up looks great. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

did a video but to see on youtube I would have to give you the link if ask for so it doesn’t get passed on to anyone else. Last time I posted it I decided to withdraw it for good reason

1 Like