New bod to the forum.

Hi, I’m James. I am 55 for a short while longer and generally happy to chat about most things. Not always good at agreeing with everyone, but always happy to learn more.

I run my own business or should that be my business runs me? I have a wide range of things I enjoy doing although some are not so easy as they were and some I have stopped doing because I am not quite as good as I was and I was pretty useless in the first place. Doesn’t mean I’m not interested in those things though.

Probably best thought of as a vocal yokel :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey! We need vocal yokels

1 Like

welcome J just dive right in - we’ll correct ya if ya wrong!!
ps: we all get it wrong most of the time!

1 Like

Hello and welcome - pull up a chair - we don’t bite - well - not on Thursdays anyway! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome James!
I joined not too long ago and I have enjoyed the feel of the forum.
Relaxed and everyone seems pretty good with some civil, albeit heated exchanges. So ideas, opinions, general chit chat, personal updates and queries are all well received.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Hi J, and welcome, the breakfast bar is open, please help yourself.

2 Likes

Hi James, welcome to our forum, we are all very friendly and nutty on here, so you should fit in nicely.

Your have a lots of Pets I see, you can put photo’s on the Pets forum for us to see them.

1 Like

Big welcome to the vocal yokel! Now you’re a local vocal yokel
Looking forward to chatting with you, you sound very interesting

I’m very sorry though, I do bite sometimes! 🧛‍♀️

1 Like

Hi Jim and welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Vocal yokel animal lovers always welcome here !

2 Likes

Good morning James and welcome !
I see that you have some very interesting interests.

Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Bruce Thank you for the warm welcome and what a great gif

1 Like

@gumbud Good advice I’ll try to follow it.

@SilverTabby The occasional nibble is usually fine means I am not just waffling into thin air.

1 Like

@M44 Thanks for the pointers I am sure I’ll fit in note or less.

@Maver-rik oh goody; bacon, sausage, eggs, black pudding and fried bread.

1 Like

@susiejaeger I will put some pictures in there soon. Look out for the three mouse hounds and Raffles, Bertie, Lizzie and Forty.

@Maree That will be fun nothing like a good chat and chewing over some interesting points of view.

1 Like

@LongDriver Thanks for the welcome there was me thinking Golf maestro or pantechnicon navigator from your handle.

1 Like

@Muddy We few we precious few stuck up to our knees in the dustbowl whistling for the dogs that are nowhere in sight.