Netflix games?

I just noticed that on the bottom of my Netflix homepage, there are a bunch of mobile games. I haven’t explored them, but some of them look like they could be fun.

For my phone, they’re on the Google play store.

Anyone tried Netflix games?

Slowly checking this feature out. Talking to someone else about it, it only shows up if you’re using Netflix on a phone. But if you type Netflix into the Google Play store, there are a bunch of Netflix games. I don’t know about Apple.

They are all ad-free with no in-app purchases. Most of them are rated very low, in the 3 range. The highest ratings I’ve seen are on Solitaire and Mahjong Solitaire.

There are versions of popular games like Cats and soup. But the rating is not as high, and people say the game play is different.

This is perfect timing for me. I’m looking for a new game. Tuscany Villa was crashing my phone so I had to delete it. It was taking 1GB of space so it was good to delete it.

Now I’m looking for another mindless game to play.

I’ve been checking out the Netflix games. I installed one called Terra Nil. It’s a game about turning a barren piece of land into a thriving living ecosystem. I took the first few steps of putting in a wind generator and a wind turbine but now I’m stuck. I tried to find some game cheats but I couldn’t figure them out either so this might be a bust. On to the next game.

Played 2 more Netflix games. Vineyard Valley and Cats and Soup.

Vineyard Valley is a match game like Lily’s Garden and Candy Crush.

Cats and Soup is a passive game. You click when it tells you to, then watch the cats make :stew: soup. It sounds inane but the graphics are cute, and the game is oddly mesmerizing.

Been playing a lot of Cats and Soup. I’m up to the level where I bought my cats a couch to sit and watch Netflix. Cute. :cat:

I’m hooked on another Netflix game called Country Friends. It’s a farm game where you grow crops and sell them.

I uninstalled Cats and Soup. It was fun. Too tedious for me at the moment.

I uninstalled Vineyard Valley that I talked about earlier in the thread. I loved it. It was taking too much memory space. I reinstalled it yesterday. It’s now taking less than half the memory space it did before and kept my place in the game. If all the Netflix games do that, I’ll be impressed.