Netflicks - will you unsubscribe?

I am on my sons Netflix account. But I don’t use it anymore.
I have an Amazon firestick.

Youve just bored me to tears Muddy !!
Sorry!

Donkeyman!

I’m content to select a DVD, listen to Classic FM , pick up a good book and turn on the reading lamp.
Not all at the same time I hasten to add.:slight_smile:

:lol::lol: Multitasking is for women. :lol:

So I believe… never tried it myself :wink:

Just finished the Empress Ki
50 episodes !
Sadly all the main characters got killed .

I have looked up the Empress Ki and found she was a real historical person. Of course it’s highly fictionalised and full of terrible acting and martial arts but ladies you just have to see Wang Tu and Master Taltal and even the emperor is lovely when he smiles .:slight_smile:

:lol::lol::lol:

Their membership is tanking after them showing the film “Cuties”

I have never subscribed either, there’s no films made in recent years that interest me and the deal with Mega-me and Harry doesn’t look like it will be worth the undoubted rip off subscription fee either.

Like Apple (and many of these mega corporations) the so called ‘subscription model’ is one which is hugely profitable for them and hugely over priced rubbish for the poor subscriber.

I like Netflix very much, it is dirt cheap and has such a variety of TV series from a wide range of countries. Most of my viewing is of series though I do watch one or two movies a week.

Never heard of Cuties but Netflix provide different content to different countries so it might not have been shown here.

Before Covid I rarely watched TV but since it started I have watched far more than I ever did before.

I pay $14 a month for Netflix and it is worth every cent (three cups of coffee?) and there are no ads unlike pay TV. Whether I will keep it when this pandemic is settled down is another matter. But YouTube and Netflix? I watch something nearly every day now.

Ah! Bruce mentions YouTube. I find that helpful for how to do things. Lots of advice for the DIY person.

Being a qualified House Husband and a fine multi tasker if I may say so myself.

I do believe a public hanging is called for here after that statement.:wink:

What is Netflicks ?

It’s an application that you subscribe lots of cash to so you can watch loads of rubbish on your TV.

Netflix is the same as that just keep sending them money for repeats.

Netflix is also that you subscribe with money each month to watch films that you can watch elsewhere for FREE.

no not for me the TV licence should really cover that anyway

I don’t have Netflix, but I like that people can say the word woke here without getting hate. :grin:

I’m considering getting a Netflix subscription, but I want a Britbox or Acorn subscription first.

I am still happy with Netflix I watch it far more than Disney+ or Prime.

Meghan Markle is a bit of a cutie, I don’t know what people find to dislike about her, it is not as if she is likely to constantly pop round for a cup of sugar or to borrow your lawnmower.

No, I will stick with Netflix a least until I can start traveling regularly again

Hi

I have it on Sky Q.

Never watched it