Neighbours (update)

I think most people would agree with you when it comes to protecting your property, they are just saying that the methods used could land you in trouble. I would say the best way would be to do it but not tell anyone.

Sounds logical, Mups. I never thought of that.:smiley:

I am sure no-one thinks that!:smiley:

I have considered having a key safe so friends, GPs etc., could have access if I were ill or something. They would be OK during the day - but - at night I always use a bolt and a safety chain as well - so a key would be useless.

Didn’t a farmer somewhere serve time in prison for shooting at a burglar? Cannot remember if he injured him or not.

That’ll be Tony Martin, Tabs.
I remember that.

Regarding a keysafe, I have had one for a few years now.
It was a Godsend when I was in hospital recently and my friends went in and saw to the dogs for me.

Tony Martin.

He got what he deserved. Read the WHOLE story. There can be no excuse for shooting in the back someone running away. None at all.

The story’s above your post Todger.
Martin killed the bloke.

Another possible problem with the razor wire is that, if someone did manage to get over it then they might not be quite so inclined to try and escape if they are spotted and/or confronted, and thus might end up becoming involved in a physical confrontation.

Swimmy, although you may have had experience and training throughout your career, given your recent decline in health, then this might be potentially more harmful to you than it might once have been.

What career and in what area?

I’d like to know that too. Swimmys dropped a few hints but never really revealed his career.

My own opinion is he was something high up in the secret service & trained to kill…

I thought he was an enforcement officer. Not sure what enforcing he was involved in though. C’mon Swimmy, spill the beans! :smiley:

My belief he was some sort of baliff or council worker. Maybe a housing inspector or bin man.

Oh I don’t know. It stopped the scumbag robbing someone else.

This made me laugh!

“Get yer bins oot missus, or I’ll be 'avin words wi ye!”

:lol::lol:

'I will look for it… I will find it…and I will empty it. :071:

Haha!! :044:

A machine empties it, you are just a facilitator, so was I as once told, but, there were no bins involved.:wink: