Neighbor harassing me

Invite her on here, be a challenge to explain her actions to us, members could be go between for you maybe even find a friend for her.

You seem to spend a lot of time looking at your neighbours window.
She sounds like a total crackpot so the answer is to ignore her or if it’s gets to you so munch move house …

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t spend the time looking at her window. Our houses practically touch and our driveway is literally feet from her window.

I was curious if the paper meant anything, but I think she is mentally ill.

Can you send us a picture ?

I can’t - it says “new users can’t upload pictures.”
Just imagine a sheet of 8x11 paper weaved through a blind on a 36” window, Makes no sense. My thought is she is trying to give us a hint to make a sign for our window so she can cry harassment - even though she has 4 cameras filming us .

Put a big smiley :slightly_smiling_face:in the window and then don’t pay her no mind .

2 Likes

Is that USA inches, or European CMS?

A lot of people here in UK still use inches. In my field we use SI, international units.

Why not put a blind of some sort, like venetian ones on your own window and keep them closed.
You won’t see her rolls/tubes ect and she won’t see you. Otherwise just ignore her, or better still give yourself peace of mind and move away. I know I would, I couldn’t be doing with that nonsense and getting myself in a state over it.

2 Likes

@cookiesandmilk Buy the property either side and then you can choose who you rent it to.

Maybe the rolls of paper are quite innocent. Perhaps that pile of weeds is attracting little compost flies and they are getting squashed against her blinds. The paper could be sticky fly paper. Who knows?

Privacy is quite important. Can you not put up a high fence so that you are not overlooked. That would be quite normal over here as most houses are only a few feet away from each other. Out of sight out of mind!

2 Likes