Needle-free Covid vaccination trials taking place in Cambridge

Trials are taking place for a needle-free covid vaccine in Cambridge. The vaccine is delivered with a jet of air instead of a needle.

I don’t care if you could receive it via an app…I don’t have a smartphone and I will never have the covid vaccine. They are taking the pi$$ now…

2 Likes

Just wait Foxy, when controversial stuff starts merging, you will only be allowed a Jab if you have Photo ID with you. :laughing: :icon_wink:

2 Likes

How will they get the microscopic tracking device into your bloodstream if they do away with the needle? I’m not sure the secret global cabal has thought this one through…

2 Likes

I don’t mind needles but it sounds like a good idea for those that do, plus faster so you can vaccinate more people more quickly

I’m glad I had the jabs, would definitely have a booster if offered and I’m grateful, they may well have saved my life, who knows?

It says they are developing it for future Covid type virus.The next one could be the big one so thank goodness they’re preparing

And this way, we’ll be able to sneak up on those damn anti-vaxxers in Tescos and give them a dose when they’re not looking, Vulcan neck pinch style :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

By staying in bed this morning prevented me from being run over by a bus if I’d gone out for a run…

1 Like

But that’s not the same?

We all risk getting run over by a bus etc everyday, and can only try to dodge those risks by being careful

But Covid was an extra risk to those normal risks, a the risk could easily be reduced by having the jab

So put yourself more at risk when you don’t have to?

Stack the odds in your favour

No it wouldn’t, you can still catch covid with or without the jab. You just increase your chances of damaging your immune system and catching something else. So what are all these unexplained deaths that are occurring now? Coincidence?

1 Like

Needle free that sounds good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Has it been proven the jab damages your immune system, though?

I don’t think it has and, anyway, it’s a gamble and my money is on being safer with the jabs

You’d need to investigate each death individually but I’m sure there would have been many more deaths, all caused by Covid, if we hadn’t been jabbed

And at a personal level, I had the jab and didn’t catch it, despite being exposed to it a lot, and I’m grateful for that

1 Like

The UK numbers for Covid are about 25m cases, and 230,000 deaths. And about 2 million suffering from long Covid (a sizeable percentage still are).
The numbers for the vaccine are over 50 million have had x2 vaccines. 59 recorded deaths.
I’m no statistician but the odds do look significantly (what’s a stronger word than ‘significantly’?) weighted towards getting vaccinated.
Besides, getting the vaccine reduces the chance of getting Covid and reduces the symptoms of Covid if you do still get it. Therefore being vaccinated means you are acting to protect others as well as yourself. (Good person.)
Not getting the vaccine means you are relying on those who did get the vaccine to greatly reduce the risk of getting Covid yourself, and should you still get Covid then you are more likely more likely to spread the virus to others. (Unless genuine medical reason not to get the vaccine, then not such a good person.)

1 Like

Is COVID still a thing ?

Not such a good person ?

What do you mean by that ?

I wouldn’t risk my good health by replying on others to get vaccinated.
Especially after seeing what happened in China the poor souls .
I’ve all the 4 jabs I’ve been offered with no ill effects, indeed i barely had any covid symptoms, on the 10th I tested clear.

1 Like

And nobody was admitted to hospital with the flu during the covid epidemic…
You don’t think that some of the people who died of covid actually died of flu?

2 Likes

All but 16000 died with covid and the rest died of other things.

1 Like

Will folks stop posting numbers, they only have other folks statistics to rely on!

2 Likes

It is really very simple and very human.
If you decided to brave up (none of us like the notion of a jab) and get the vaccine then you decided that this was best for you and everyone else.
If you decided that you would be fearful of the jab then you decided to rely on others.

It ain’t about the Jab, It’s about the content of the jab, the concoction.

Or maybe some people who were recorded as dying of flu, and many other illnesses, actually died of Covid?