Mystery deepens around Times story that claimed Boris Johnson planned to make girlfriend Carrie £100k chief of staff

So what ?

MP’s employ family members all the time - a lot of them ask questions and then as a consequence don’t do what they were questioning.

You just hate Boris.

2 Likes

Would you buy him a drink if he was in your local? I certainly wouldn’t…

1 Like

Ofcourse I would … he has his faults as all people do, some worse than others but at the moment with limited options available I would prefer Boris to anyone else (except for Ben Habib, Nigel Farage and Ian Duncan Smith) but thats never going to happen).

1 Like

It only looks like it :smiley:

Then you are easily deceived … :wink:

So what? SO WHAT? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

So this! :point_down:

if you can’t get that it’s wrong to want to use your position and power to dole out cushy jobs and grants to your mistresses then we really don’t have any point of reference to discuss ethics and politics do we? :woman_shrugging:

Never mind, I’m sure there are other things we can talk about :white_check_mark:

I don’t hate Johnson on a personal level, how could I, never met the bloke, thank goodness

But I do hate the way he’s behaved, which I think has been vile. And I despise what he represents and everything he believes and stands for

2 Likes

Hi

Boris is Boris, that is his stage name, as is his haircut.

He is unfit to be Prime Minister, but is just a the latest of a long line of such.

We, as voters, have a habit of voting for idiots to lead us.

Last time round, we had a decision to take, Boris or Corbyn, we chose the right one.

We deserve better than both, I do not want the same decision next time round.

1 Like

Me neither, the next time he turns up here I’ll be turning out to heckle and boo

If he turned up in my local I’d approach him for sure and tell him what I think of him full throttle for as long as it took them to drag me away :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Buy him a drink, no, chuck the slops over him, maybe! :beers::beer:

2 Likes

What has he done wrong ?

1 Like

Claims that Boris Johnson wanted to appoint his lover to a government job were heard ministers as far back as 2018, a diary entry suggests.

The claim was also mentioned in a diary kept by Alan Duncan, who was at the time a minister of state at the foreign office.

In his published diaries he noted on Sunday 22nd April 2018: “Apparently Carrie Symonds, head of press in Conservative HQ, is due to become a SPAD in the FCO. It’s the first I’ve heard of it.”

From a horse’s mouth … :horse:

It’s probably safe to say most PMs and MPs have used their position to help a few friends and relatives get a leg up, legally or otherwise. It’s par for the course amongst these people. The way I see it , it never happened so it’s all ifs and maybe’s and simply another Boris bash. At least he hasn’t as yet started a war.

2 Likes

You can bet your life he did .
The woman has no tangible qualifications except that a much married man fancied her ,silly B .

1 Like

I heard John Major the Maggie back stabber fancied a curry. ? Politics, :roll_eyes: Who’d a thought it. :man_shrugging:t2:

“Most” … ?

I’d like to see the evidence for that … :thinking:

Oh no! I do wish you hadn’t said that, now I shall have blue Y-fronts on my mind all evening :briefs:

So will I :grinning:
We all know what team he supported !

Yet! :fearful:

Every time he’s in trouble at home he pops over to make a surprise visit to Zelensky in Ukraine to try to regain some popularity

He could well get us into a war just because he’s cynically exploiting the Ukraine situation to boost his image

And God help them if he tries to help the Brits sentenced to death for the same reason. His stupidity could have got Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe killed

1 Like

So would I but I’ll just have to rely on the media like the BBC ,Sky and perhaps the Times to give us the truth. :roll_eyes:

Perhaps he should have left the Ukraine situation in the hands of Dopey Biden and silly Macron and the equally useless EU.bunch. With them leading Russia would be at Calais by now.

Is that the Ratcliffe who was warned traveling to Iraq could be dangerous.

1 Like
1 Like