My Own Personal Choice Mk2

For Mags whilst I am feeling happy. :lol:

A great mix here LF. I have no sound at the moment on my laptop (hoping to get fixed this week) so will come back to this thread. Thanks in particular for The Divinyls. :wink:

:wink: Its good to be of service LD. by the way you have tried your earphones on that laptop in case its just the speakers that is not working. Of course you have… :slight_smile:

No I haven’t. I have been thinking about it all week but I’m too lazy to get up and get my headphones. :blush:

It’s just that they fixed another problem recently and it has happened since then.

Every young mans pin up girl.
Well she was mine… :smiley:

Do you think the BBC would have allowed this song if they knew the meaning… :lol: One of many that slipped through in the day.

OK just two from Oz today
I don’t want to outstay my welcome (only joking,I do it all the time)

The number one hit that would not go away.

Across the Irish Sea today

Not every ones taste are Manfred Mann.
Loved this band in the good old days.

To top it off one of their biggest hits wrote by non other than Mr Dylan.

Great choice Smithy Phil Lynott great guitarist 37years is no life but he left his mark.

Mighty Quinn.
That takes me straight back to the sixties.We used to have a player in our team called Peter King.And we’d sing this using King instead of Quinn.He was good but the rest were rubbish so it never did much good.:slight_smile:

Yes,Phil was married to one of Leslie Crowther’s kids.He was very scornful of Phil’s life style but he died an alcoholic I believe.

Lynotts partner in crime Gary Moore they complimented each other on stage.When you listen to his music you can understand why, both great guitarist’s.

Hello Smithy bit early for you init… :lol:
Never realised his missus was Leslie Crowthers daughter,I can understand why they never got on.Yes drugs and alcohol not a good combination but nice if you can handle them… :lol:

Superb Clapton.