My nissan servicing experience

Our Nissan was booked in for 8.30am this morning and took Nissen in Eastbourne at that time… 2.30PM had emaikl service done just MOT to do, so we went back to wait and wait and wait. Car went for MOT faikled on wikper blades.new blades sent to MOT for retest. 5PM still no car back after waiting 2.5 hours in showroom so said i have to go and walk back home at least 15 miles, then they panacked as I walked out to make the journey home.and theywere closing. N o offer of a loan car either. even at this late stage no MOT cert and only just downloaed onto the internet.
Why didn’t the so called “mechanic” who did the service check the wiper blades at the time of the service???
Spoke to the manage who said the road rollers wern’t working in tghe MOT station,but no body sent to fix them
Simple answer monkey see monkey do, no proper training obviously

Lodged a complaint to Nissan HQ

Hi

I am not surprised

I go to a local bloke just round the corner. I will not pay the extortionate prices charged by the main dealer. My Qashqai is 12 years old and can still be worked on by a regular grease monkey. Never had a problem.
Very reluctant to buy a new all singing and dancing model. I don’t like the latest technology.

1 Like

Used to know a joke about a Japanese lorry full of spare parts trying to drop things off at the ex president of South Africa’s house, because…
he thought it was a Nissan main dealer.

1 Like

:laughing:

If it just failed on wiper blades, then only these need replacing to pass, no need to re test it, Nissan have gone downhill since they are part owned by Renault, reliability is not what it once was.

1 Like

That is what I couldn’t understand either. I have reported and lodged a complaints to Nissan head office

1 Like