My New Novel!

You are quite right to correct me , we need to be accurate for Mark to include it in his book .:slight_smile:

Remember to share the Royalties Mark :wink:

Yes :smiley: .

No superpowers from the spider bite?

Apart from the lack of the above you do have a cracking story line. I do have one concern with the plot though and that is: why did she get sent to a mental hospital after suffering from a spider bite? Not sure that is normal care procedure is it? Was it a special brain affecting spider bite?

Needs work :wink: .

I will probably need financial help for the duration of the writing as I will be putting all my other money making schemes on hold. I deem it that important :wink: . If it makes money then I will no-doubt have to pay back all my benefactors.

That’s nice :slight_smile: are you retracing your childhood Mark or retreating to a better quieter time when a robin’s voice could be clearly heard.

It certainly is a breath of fresh air after all the other types of books I have read lately. Of course it isn’t as sweet and innocent as it makes out if you consider the social aspects of it all - with regard to the servants and so on. Still, there is something innocent and so far uncomplicated about the development of the main character. I like the way it is written too - the ‘feel’ of it.

I like it too Mark :slight_smile: it is sometimes a good thing to seek out a bit of simplicity in this over complicated world

You called me, Meg?
:lol:

Are you simple then Tpin :mrgreen:

As simple as simple is.

Like the idea of a novel MKJ

Der ?

Obviously she had problems as a child and went totally bonkers when puberty hit.

Venomous bites may cause all manner of ailments, including ‘super heroism’ 
 it’s up to the author to decide how factual their novel will be.
Hospitalisation (long overdue) highlighted that she was suffering from a number of unaddressed psychological problems.

'Twas only a fleeting idea as I showered but I could envisage some in depth analysis and each aspect, milestone, in her life might be a book in itself.

thank you

On the other hand, you could write a book about life on a forum :shock: :mrgreen: :!:

The trials and tribulations of Admin
The online fighting
The control freaks
The tantrums and tears

I shan’t list it all but there is a wealth of ‘stuff’ :wink:

Hey, now you might well have something there :smiley: .

and that just the Mods :043:

(I am saying it before someone else does :mrgreen:)

Lol Meg :smiley:

Actually, thinking about it in slightly more depth, ia book about forum life could be amazing.

Funny or serious 
 could be either, or a combination of both.
I can imagine some families have broken up because of ‘life on the internet’ taking over from reality (whatever ‘reality’ may be )
:confused:

Be sure to include plenty of bodice ripping, heaving bosoms and shirtless men emerging from lakes

That is already a “Work” in progress, it will be interesting to see who claims copyright.:lol:

Bodice ripping ? but of course 
 an everyday occurance in some households :wink:

Men emerging from lakes ? YEAH 
 bring it on :smiley:

Topical Thriller Idea: Title?

Chapter 1

Guy stared ahead with grim determination. It was time to act. This was his moment. Everything had led to this point. The culmination of all he stood for. Why then did his hands shake so violently and his thumb, resting on the detonator, feel like it had a mind of it’s own being reluctant to act out the plan? Sudden doubt shocked him to his core: was it the wrong thing to do after all?

Paterson held the 9mm glock close to his chest. If anyone should be in this building that was up to no good then the next room, that afforded a clear view of the outside proceedings, would be the likely place to find them. With his back to the wall aside the open door he took a deep breath and swung into position. 30 foot away was just that someone. Having been in this situation before he trained his gun on the back of the intruder whilst instantly issuing his commands but before he could utter them completely the stranger turned to face him:

‘Guy? 
 It can’t be you, surely?’

Chapter 2

Paterson had progressed through the ranks steadily; in fact throughout his life he had never shown any particular flair but even so the qualities he possessed were sufficient for personal improvement and career advancement: being dependable, along with being level headed, were highly regarded by many employers, especially in his line of work.

Could work with Paterson as the main character. Not sure I want to write about such stuff but it could have some sort of deeper meaning.

Something I have always wanted to do.
My kids all tell me to.
My friends all tell me its a great idea.
So I often “about once every 6 months or so” sit and write on different storylines that spring into my mind.
Then I leave them on my computer and return to them and nit pick/chop n change. Just like the one that has been on there at present for about 2 months.
Mainly I put it down to over thinking things, which I am very good at and I know it spoils alot of my written pieces.
Then I delete completely.
Oneday I will make it past 3 chapters I have promised myself that.
Whether or not I will get anything to print :lol: I very much doubt it.

Good luck with your story MKJ.