My intro thread, part 2!

My introduction and the replies appear to have been removed. I didn’t delete them. Not sure what happened. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Hi Melodie!

There is currently a bug in the system that when a user deletes a thread (which I believe you did accidentally) then even if the deletion is reverted the system still thinks it should be deleted! So what I’ll do is move all of the replies in your thread to this one :smiley:

Welcome, I’m another ex-Buzzer - only been posting here for a couple of days. Different set up from Buzz but I am gradually getting the hang of it!

2 Likes

Hi Sheila! Thank you. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it, too. I did just accidentally delete something. Thought I accidentally deleted my introduction. :grimacing:

1 Like

Former Buzzer here…Welcome to over50s

1 Like

welcome Mel, enjoy the site, be aware we have a matron here also, she brings our meds round in the evening

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Melodie!
I’m sure you’ll soon feel at home, it really is that kind of forum… enjoy!!

2 Likes

Hello Melodie and welcome to the forums.

1 Like

And another welcome from me,this is a lovely forum as you will find out.

1 Like

Yes, I came here last August from another forum which was closing. Shouldn’t take long to get used to. Hope you enjoy the banter!

1 Like

Hello Melodie :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC…… I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

1 Like

Hello Melodie, and welcome to the forum. I look Forward to reading you…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

welcome,i remember you on Buzz

1 Like

Me too … welcome to OFC. Have fun.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! lol!

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Hello and thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I am excited to explore the site.

1 Like

Hi. Thank you!

1 Like