My Hair

Is such a mess, how much longer I wonder, before the hairdresser are open,?

BoJo in a skirt? :wink:

I trimmed mine a few minutes ago, as in the fringe, and a fraction from the sides. Just to stop it blowing in my face when out with the dog. My hair is always kept in a short style anyway, but it does need doing.

Bless him, I think he has very fine hair,:lol::lol:…his hair looks better than mine at the moment.:lol:

Mine is fairly short, Jazzi, I hate hair around my neck, can’t wait for the hairdressers to open,:slight_smile:

I read BoJo ruffles his hair up before every appearance.

Bit quirky a Prime Minister doing that I think. :smiley:

Blimey, they’ve only just closed at the end of December. :slight_smile:

I was lucky and got mine done in December, so other than me trimming my fringe, I will be ok for a while.

Isn’t it to be reviewed again at the end of January, not sure?

I know I shouldn’t be complaining, people are dying of covid, I should of had mine done on the 23-12-2020, but she cancelled.

Never mind…God willing, I will be changing my hairdresser, to a different one ,if and when lockdown is over.

I was due to go on 24th January, shame I hadn’t had it done later last time, but it should be OK for a while, it will get very grey though. Last lockdown time it was nearly 4 months before I could go back.

Wow!..four months, I need a precision cut, by a really good hairdresser, I know who I’m going to, just have to be patient and wait for lockdown to end, i colour my own hair,Tiff.

I can’t do it, not & get it even anyway.

Do what I do Tiff, and put hi-lights in instead.
It doesn’t matter so much where they go. :smiley:

I can’t, it stings & I get in a right mess.:slight_smile:

I’m desperate for a trim. I’ve taken to wearing headbands & such like to keep it looking tidy.

https://i.postimg.cc/rpdcMX3G/headband.jpg

Pauline, are you able to wear a hairband or clips? I have done that over the last year when the hairdressers have been shut. Now though, I have snipped and snipped to the point I look like an electrified pompom, to be honest. But I wear a hat outside, so its all good. Also, I’m guessing it will be March or April before close contact like that is allowed.

I think longer hair looks great on you!

Thanks Pixie. It looks ok when it’s off my face but not hanging down!

Mine is half way down my back again. I like to have it just past my shoulders so it’s easy to bung up in a clasp or a horse tail. Seldom wear it loose, but it’s plated most of the time now. I just keep trimming my fringe.

Hi

Get into Hospital

You need your hair trimming and a shave to ewar the oxygen mask.

They are good at this.

They are also very cheeky.

We have done the best we ca.:mrgreen::-p:twisted::shock:

Carol, I’m sure he pays someone to do it for him…the back looks equally ruffled and its not an easy place to reach on your own.

Boris Johnstons Hair Ruffler - what a cool job! :smiley: