My hair.

Nothing wrong with jeans, they just don’t suit me.
I bet that platinum hair was a knockout May.

Never thought of looking at Youtube Roxy, good idea.
some just wanted a change. Your hair is beautiful.

True Nicol, I might try the lob.:lol:
I used to wear skinny jeans, but I am awful for leaving the loo until the last minute, it’s the zip. I like my leggings, I can just whip them down.

Ladies be nice to eachother, we all have different views.:slight_smile:

Nicol, I asked my stylist for a lob a couple of months ago and have stuck with it - it is flattering and so easy to manage.

Did someone call?

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I have short hair now, only because it suits me better that way, but I have nothing against women of a certain age having long hair, Why Not! I also dress in modern clothes, Jeans, Joggers, T-Shirts, Trainers etc.

This is why I wear tracky bottoms indoors, speed is usually of the essence :smiley:

Whatever you feel comfortable in Susie.
I don’t think short hair would suit me.
I also like to put it up in the Summer months. I think all the ladies here are trendy.

Indeed Nicol. X

Long Johns with bum flap is the answer. :mrgreen:

Longlegs you fool. X

Get a graduated bob Sweetie. A bit choppy. Long at the sides and shorter at the back.

That is exactly what would suit me Annie.
I might try some wigs to see what suits me.

Phew! Thank Gawd for that. :smiley:

Exactly. No I won’t say, tempting.

I personally don’t like my hair long as I reached my 50s as I found it dragged my face down and made me look older than my years. Having it cut in a shorter style knocked years off me, I had quite a few positive comments. I never grow it now, I like looking younger lol

Strange, I’m the opposite LQ. I look younger and better with long hair. One of my pals said I looked too severe with short hair and the length softened me…:lol:

It is not that short Queeny, you have a beautiful mane. x

I tried a short wig Roxy, my hubby said I looked like a dyke!:mrgreen:

You have lovely long hair. x

Sweetie pie - If you have a thin wrinkled face I think short hair would look best. However if you have a blooming complexion & some flesh on your bones long hair might look lovely.

How can we advise if we don’t know what you look like?:confused:

I am only in my very early 50s Carol, so no wrinkles yet.
I have a heart-shaped face, so I am told, and I am blonde.
Sorry, I never post personal pics, I was badly trolled once.
It really upset me. I have long hair, but just fancied a change, and was interested in how often others fancy a change, and what they did.:smiley:

Is the goal to grow your hair long?
How long did you want to grow it and why?
Is your hair layered?
What hair type do you have? Wavy is usually 2a - 2b.

What texture is it. Fine? Medium? Coarse? Thick? Frizzy?
Oily? Normal or dry hair?

If the goal is to grow your hair long then it’s healthier to grow out all the layers if you have any.
Layers can very rarely be trimmed properly since they are so staggered so every time you go to the hair dresser, you get new layers in different locations.

Growing in the layers creates thickness plus the outside layer protects the hair underneath. Once you grow your hair long enough you can learn to trim it yourself.

The best part about having long hair is that it’s super easy to care for like Rox says. Just twist a pony tail and poke a stick through. Google hairstyles for long hair. You can either buy or make your own hair accessories. Making your own is not only fun but very rewarding. Plus the great thing about putting your hair up in a bun is that it looks super sexy even if your hair is dirty. In fact, you can oil and condition your hair while being stylish at the same time.

https://m.musely.com/tips/Different-ways-to-style-your-hair-for-the-next-30-days/8941917

Personally I go for the unkempt, bearded, rugged look. Try it :wink:

Wow, Bratti.

W2b

Medium texture.

No layers.

No dye, natural blonde, no grey.

I usually trim myself.

I just fancied a change, but also like it long.
I think I will try some different updo’s.
That is a change.