My Dragons, Latest Buys

Kaycee bears have launched their new 2021 collection & I had to buy both of these. If you like cuddly animals I recommend Kaycee bears as she makes them all herself with help from her Parents.

11 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! They look a bit sad - but I am sure that will go now they are with you and the rest of your lovely Dragons.

1 Like

Thanks ST, I see what you mean, but I think they were just bewildered having just arrived, they were wondering where they were. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

They’re absolutely gorgeous Tiffany !

:hugs:

1 Like

Thanks, Minx.

They are beautiful! I love how they come with names as well :heart_eyes: I am looking at her website just now…most of her animals have wee sad faces, don’t they! And she puts a little crystal in the paw of each of them…that’s sweet!

1 Like

They are very cute and look so cuddly, Tiff.

I can understand why you are so attracted to them. :smiley:

Oh how lovely they are. I agree with Tabby that they look a bit sad, but I’m sure you’ll make them happy in no time :blush:

Mrs LD has a large collection of dragons and other dragon related items … she would adore those. Do you have link please.

Here you are, Longdriver.

1 Like

She is a brilliant bear/animal artist.

I love them all, but only collect the dragons.

They are now with the rest of my dragons on the settee, no one can sit there, it’s full of animals. :grinning:

2 Likes

This pair looks uncertain, but I bet you will get a lot of enjoyment from them.
Makes me all warm and fuzzy, just looking at them.

Yah right. :grinning:

My order arrived this morning; thankyou for the linkđź‘Ť

Oohhhh! Wow!"!!! What did you buy? Pics please!

I do not have them here. I had them delivered to one of our daughters houses to ensure they are not seen by over inquisitive eyes too soon. My blondie would know I was hiding something, so I cannot risk it. S telephoned me to let me know they had arrived and she would wrap them up for me :+1:. Secrets are almost impossible in my house, so I have to be ultra devious :wink:

2 Likes

I never thought I would put the words “Dragons” and “Romance” in the same sentence, but here we are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dragon_face:

2 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Romance is very much alive and well in my house, just as it has been since I first held my darling blondie. Yes, a few (read that as many) dragons feature as regular interlopers and their firey breath help keep the romance warm during the colder months, especially around present giving occasions :+1::hugs::kiss::wink::grin: pssst and every Sunday morning too, but that’s a secret just between ourselves :point_right::ok_hand::gift_heart:

1 Like

Dragon & romance. Ever watched Shrek?

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes