My dog killed a Rat

I do have rats in my garden ( well did my neighbour has poisoned them I think) I don’t kill them but have a humane trap if I catch any I drive them miles away and release .
I love seeing peasants in my garden !

I don’t mind the pheasants, although they are ‘bred’ in this area there are not that many of them compared to pigeons. Not too sure about ‘peasants’ though, I don’t have any of those (which I assume is an innocent but humorous typo). :wink: :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The peasants are revolting !

You let the common folk wander about in your garden? Do you drive them miles away and release them in poorer neighbourhoods too?

Several days ago I saw a rat crossing our path, recorded on one of our security cameras.

I haven’t seen it since. I suppose that cats make quite a good deterrent, so it (and its family?) have probably decided to move on.

Not necessarily a typo in Muddy’s case Baz…:surprised:

Runs for cover…:shock:

I wouldn’t know that for fact OGF and I can’t run fast enough these days to take that chance! :wink: :slight_smile:

Hops away slowly due to ‘dodgy’ knee and ‘gouty’ big toe :shock:

I thought I’d found the solution to my pigeon problem…
I placed a board on the drive covered in Gorilla Glue, I then put bread on top of the glue…

A pigeon flew down for the food and adhered itself to the glue…:smiley:
I can’t kill anything, so I used Maddie the cat’s traveling box to contain the animal while I drove the 300 miles down to Basingstoke, where I released the pigeon…

It beat me home and was sitting on the lamppost outside our house when I arrived…:shock:…So it’s going to have to be plan ‘B’…

I’m selling up and moving to Basingstoke…:frowning: