My darling sister

Thank you Muddy, yes she is. It is consolation to know that x

My sincere condolences to you and your family Bathsheba, my heart goes out to you all. xx

1 Like

Thank you Mags x

Sheba. Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences on the loss of your sister.
:cry:
A sad time for you and your family now, but look back to the good times you had while she was here.

1 Like

So sorry Bathsheba. My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

@Bathsheba

Losing a loved one seems even more difficult to grasp in the spring when new life and beauty are all around… :icon_cry:

Big hugs for you Bathsheba… :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you Judd, you are so right - I’ve been looking through photos and videos of her, the real her, not the one on her deathbed I saw yesterday on FaceTime. That wasn’t her.

Thank you Maver-rik

Oh that is so true. I look out of the window and think, it’s such a lovely day, but it doesn’t feel lovely today :cry:

1 Like

Wishing you peace, comfort and strength, Sheba.
God bless. x x

1 Like

I am so sorry for your troubles. Sending all my love xxx

1 Like

Thank you so much @Mups and @Maree x

Oh, Good Lord, I wasn’t expecting to read this. My heartfelt condolences to you, Sheba, and the rest of your family. May your sister now rest in peace.

1 Like

My condolences to you and your family. Will light a candle and say a special prayer for you all tonight.

1 Like

I’m so sorry Bathsheba please accept my sincere condolences… so sad

1 Like

Love and hugs to you Sheba, you must have some wonderful memories to sustain you when you’re feeling so sad :heart:

1 Like

My sincerest condolences Bathsheba. Take comfort in knowing she has no more pain and suffering.
Sending you hugs from a distance.

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray:

Thank you Tabby - my sister would love this :pray:

Thank you summer, yes it is unbearably sad, but relief as well that she is no longer suffering :pray:

Oh indeed! So many great times we shared, some absolutely hilarious where we laughed till we were nearly sick. They are so good to remember :heart: And thank you :pray:

Thank you so much Minx, it means a lot :pray:

2 Likes

Please accept my deepest condolences Bathsheba - very sad news for you and your family. May your sister rest in peace after all of the suffering she has endured.

1 Like

Thank you so much Margaret. Yes, she has peace now after so much suffering, and I’m grateful for that.

1 Like

I am so sorry to read of this.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Sending many hugs. Xx

1 Like

Thank you so much Jazzi :pray:

1 Like