My cruise - by Chr1st1an

Come on Chr1st1an - you go in a week don’t you?
Tell us all your plans - make us jealous :slight_smile:

Not on the Oasis of the Seas is it? BBC News - On board the world's biggest cruise ship :lol:

I’d love to go on a cruise, so hope you’ll post pics when you get back Christian!

Pics would be lovely!

Its the ‘off’ on wednesday. We are overnighting in a hotel near Heathrow then we fly out the next morning to Miami. We spend a day in Miami and the night in a hotel at Port Lauderdale called the Hilton Marina. Then we board the Maasdam [Holland America line] for the start of the cruise…

Oooo - room in your suitcase for a little one Chr1st1an?

Have a lovely time and take lots of pics to show us when you get vback

Have a great holiday Chr1st1an, it sounds wonderful:-)

Spare a thought for us back here suffering our winter weather!:wink:

Thanks for those kind wishes -I re-checked the paperwork yesterday -I have never before had so much bumff to look through and take with us on a holiday!

It should be a trip of a lifetime, have a marvelous time. Fort Lauderdale is lovely in Florida even though you will be there such a short time.

Have a great time Christian, look forward to the pictures. We’re not jealous, really :wink:

Have a great time mate, . . I hope it’s the holiday of a lifetime for you, . . you only live once so get it right the first time, :wink:

We all want to see photos when you return, . . . some girlie ones would be nice for us fellas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great time Azz-sounds lovely-take care :slight_smile:

Senior moment, merz? :mrgreen: Azz is stuck here with us; Christian’s the one having what sounds like a lovely cruise.

Yep -at least I THINK its my OH coming with me!!

:slight_smile:

Didn’t you read the small print when you registered Chr1st1an? :shock: Oops!

I don’t know if it was so much senior moment as much as the fact it was getting really late. I know I’m not responsible for anything I type after 10 pm:lol::lol::lol:

Lol yes please is there room for me in a suitcase? Am sure me and DM can squeeze into one :mrgreen:

Definitely a senior moment :blush: not had one for a while so it was long overdue :lol: Ok- have a great time Christian-sounds lovely-take care :slight_smile:

We start the journey this evening with a run down to Heathrow Central hotel -in the morning we get taken to the airport in our car -hopefully to be met back there on our return. Then -fingers crossed three hours later we are on our way to Miami.

I’ve alreadyu wished you Bon Voyage in the Daily thread - but you might as well have another!
Safe journeys and happy sailings to you and Mags

Bon Yoyage from me too!