My clever dog Mungo

Mungo is fit again and went very early for an agility class .

He is so bright even the instructor said you told me on the phone ( before we had met her ) he was clever and he really is .

Sadly I am not quite up to his standard and tend to forget where we are going !

I am aided in this by a treat that he absolutely loves ( he is not a food oriented dog )

Its dried sprats !

Warning they stink the place out i unwisely put them down next to my mask and the result was not pleasant even though they were in a plastic bag .

It was spratdemic :frowning:

1 Like

Dageus retired from Agility last year, he’d been doing it since he was a year old. He loved it when he was young but kinda slowed a lot as he aged, untill I was worried he might slip off the high dog walk and break a leg. We still go but only to help with the new ones.

Hey - go Dageus! That is one happy looking dog!

He does look happy dogs seem to love agility it’s a great picture too.:slight_smile:

My daughter buys dried sprats for her elderly lab - she always uses tongs to pick them up because she can’t stand the stink of them on her hands :lol:

That’s a wonderful photo of your dog Muddy, he looks so happy :slight_smile:

Thank you Bathsheba by thats Roxys lovely dog .
I have no pics of Mundo jumping but here he is :slight_smile:

Oops! Sorry Muddy (and Roxy!) - that’ll teach me to pay more attention to posts :blush:

Well done Mungo :slight_smile:
Agility is so good for dogs exercising mind and body .

I don’t think Chloe would do it, too stubborn and awkward though she did jump over the fan cable yesterday on her way to some chicken pieces :smiley: