My books and films

There are several situations that should be analyzed through the articles of beliefs rather than logic. Many curses from the ancient world still exist today. It tells the story of a princess who vanished 300 years ago from her castle. Three hundred years after, Charlotte and her treasure-hunting crew witnessed the tragic event that had occurred in the Count’s Castle’s secret room. It is the story of a princess who suddenly disappeared from her castle 300 years ago. After the princess’s sudden disappearance, the castle was hidden forever in the eyes of the people. The Princess promised that if she was killed, she would be back again, even after centuries. When she comes back, the castle is alive again. Oliver knew only a human key can open the gate of the castle to enter. But who is that human key?

1 Like

Are human beings driven by destiny and is it predetermined? Can anyone change their destiny-guided destination? Can they change their fate? Some people believe that one’s karma might influence one’s fate. Their fate is determined by their actions, whether they are terrible or good. Everyone acknowledges that life is like a movie that cannot be re-watched. What would happen if one could return to a younger age and correct their flaws and mistakes? One morning, Rebecca, a 55-year-old woman, discovered that everything had changed. Her bedroom was transported 40 years back in time. His mother’s voice could be heard conversing with her tutor. At her bedside window, she could hear a boy’s voice murmuring.
cover_UUXEMBEYA

This

is a love triangle involving a best-selling author’s ex-girlfriend and her daughter, who looks just like her mother. On the other hand, it is the story of a nexus among politicians, corrupt cops, and the criminal underworld. It is more than a novel; it is a true portrayal of this society in which a polio-affected young and promising poet denounces drug trafficking. But one day, he is found dead in his hut. Tina, a young crime journalist for a TV channel, tries her utmost to uncover the truth after the death of the crippled poet. But she discovers a link between powerful politicians, filthy cops, and the criminal underworld. She also learns that her media owner, some shady politicians, and some crooked cops are all involved in a covert operation to publicize a man’s unnatural death to the normal.

Meanwhile, Tina falls in love with Anirban, a novelist who acts as a father figure to her and was duped by her mother 24 years ago. Tina, who resembles her mother, cannot hide her feelings and begins having a sexual relationship with Anirban, who joins them on a short voyage from the United Kingdom to India. Anirban, on the other hand, feels that his ex-girlfriend still loves him. She was a widow at the time. He finds himself in a dilemma. Meanwhile, Tina learns that she needs a sturdy staircase if she wants to go higher. She eventually comes upon a sturdy stairwell and informs Anirban that she’s already paid off her mother’s debt. But Tina is not aware that “upstairs” has an antonym: “downstairs.”

This was another one I was unable to view?

Welcome to the forum, Teenboy, nice to have you amongst us,:+1:

1 Like

I tried to view this ,Teenboy, was unable to?

What’s the problem?

It worked for me but couldn’t understand a word the subtitles were Ok

I clicked on it, and it just kept taking me back, to click on it again, I can’t seem to view any channels on here lately, …:worried:

I’ve just found your channel on YouTube…I will watch it on my tv…I did start to watch it, but wasn’t sure what the message was…so will watch it later, when I can concentrate on what is being said…:+1:

Pauline, thank you for watching the short movie. It’s a Bengali movie based on the partition of Bengal in British India. I am glad that you spent your time for watching this film.

2 Likes