My 10-year-old can retire at 15 – she’s already launched her own business and made £105k in a MONTH

Even though she’s still in primary school, the Australian pre-teen has created her own company called Pixie’s Fidgets - with her mum Roxy’s help of course.

The mum-and-daughter officially launched the toy business in May - and in the first 48 hours, their colourful popping toys had completely sold out.

What’s more, PR guru Roxy told Stellar that the company turned over $200,000 [£105k] in its first month.

But this isn’t the 10-year-old’s only business - as her mum also created a hair accessory brand in her name when she was just a baby called Pixie’s Bows.

• Well done that girl! :clap: (and her mum, of course)
1 Like

That is amazing! Let’s hope she encourages others to spend time enjoying things they do & making money that will make their lives easier when they become an adult ! :smiley:

Oh I’m going to sound a right cynic and misery guts … but I expect it’s actually her PR guru mum’s business but she’s claiming it’s her daughters to give it a unique USP.

Kids toys must be awful competitive so any edge over your competitors has got to be good …

Pixie Curtis is just 10 years old and shares three businesses with her mum Roxy

2 Likes

Pixie and Roxy eh. What a team. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yes … I never twigged. Great names!

1 Like

Doh! I didn’t even think of that either?! I did think "who calls their kid pixie?! :joy:

1 Like

so how come you fixed on PixieKnuckles, PixieKnuckles. It’s a little odd you know.

2 Likes

I just googled in a name generator and that’s what came up :woman_shrugging: I doubt she did that with her daughter :joy: I hope not anyway!

2 Likes

Isn’t Bob Geldof’s daughter named Pixie?

2 Likes

Yes, yes she is. Good point…oops! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Well, its a nice name, obviously. “ahem”…its just not the kind of name you could shout across the street to “c’min fer yer dinnerrrrrrr” :joy:

1 Like

maybe it is in her daughters name as it would be difficult to sue a 10 year old if something was not legal or a complaint by a customer