Music sites and membership

I’m wondering if any member in here has also signed up with Soundcloud.
It can also be used to upload own tracks and recordings.
Discover the top streamed music and songs online on Soundcloud

Hi LD just one question before I start looking at possibly joining Stormcloud how much does it cost because I am a tight fisted old bugger who does not like parting with my brass. :slight_smile:

I ‘share’ a log-in connection with 10 others and we pay well under a tenner each for a full year. Otherwise I think it’s around £75 per year for a professional artist or free for the standard home connector who only wants to listen and occasionally upload. It has it’s own player so compatible with any connected device. I’m listening right now to some new releases on their player and it’s as good as any other player.

See if this link works for you to listen to
Listen to Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody (Arcando Remix) by Arcando in Top 50: Drum & Bass playlist online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

Yes just been checking the site out and once again I am feeling to old for change. :slight_smile:
I reckon I am happy to be stuck in the 1900s and very early 2000s that is my music era’s and everything was so simple then and so colourful, although my tastes were multiple styles of music later in life from Flanagan and Allen to Eminem and on the way through those times we had so many great groups and individual singers.
So thanks for the connection but I think I will stick to the music I love so much and gives me so much pleasure.

yes DG, everything you want is on you tube