Music of your life

A relative got really fed up with this.

1 Like

We didn’t have a record player but our neighbour did but I think he only had one record.

1 Like

I listen to them often on Spotify.

From younger days—now got a good idea. I need to find a female singer for this on my divorce decree!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Love that Thunderstruck, bet Angus is amazed :grin:

The year Mum gave birth to her second set of twins.

1 Like

All music is subjective to the ears of the listener and as such, musical taste is individual. I’d probably be a right irritating sod and if I knew it really pissed them off, I’d play it on repeat until the men in white coats arrived to take them away :grin:.

I have so many I’d consider to be music of my life, to pick just one song is impossible, but if push came to shove, then below would be choice as my wife did a fantastic cover of Catherine both in looks, voice and stage presence :+1::sparkling_heart: … here come the goose bumps as I dash back a lifetime and wallow in her range and power :hugs:

2 Likes

secret love…

3 Likes

Always Loved this one…

3 Likes

I was in love with Alma ( I think JL was too)

2 Likes

HELP! Sisters played this over and over.

:unamused:

3 Likes

I bought this before I had a record player.I heard it in Boots and had to have it.

2 Likes

This was early on.

3 Likes

PGreat balls of fire - Jerry Lee Lewis

1 Like

Hi Di, I see you are back …welcome old friend :clap::point_right::+1:

1 Like

Teen years.

Sung to all 4 daughters in turn at night when put down to sleep.

2 Likes

Now I’m remembering a long-gone little heart racer from a life time ago, Marianne …RIP lass :cry:

1 Like

My favorite song from one of my favorite albums starting from my Junior year in High School (1976).

1 Like
2 Likes

Counting Crows - Round Here

My favorite song on one of my very favorite albums. It’s a musical masterpiece.

1 Like