Muddy in Spain

The rain in Spain definitely doesn’t stay on the plains at least when I visit last night a mini tsunami hit southern Spain and it’s has rained ever since we arrives but this evening it is beautiful sunny and clam
It is however cold in the evenings I think the bad weather is tracking me around the globe !

4 Likes

Oh no, that is so unlucky! The last time my son and his fiancée went to their place in Spain, just for a long weekend, it rained all the time! That was back in February, the last chance to be able to fly before their baby’s born. (Which, incidentally, will be this week sometime, as she’s being induced tomorrow afternoon. Very exciting!)

1 Like

That rain does seem to be following you around, Muddy!

I bet the temperatures are milder there than we are having in NE England, though - last week we had snow, then hail, and now it’s a lazy wind that cuts right through you instead of flowing around you!

I hope you have a lovely time in Spain - hopefully the rain will stop and the sun will come out. :sunglasses:
I’m longing for my first trip abroad since Lockdown but I have to wait another 2 months for our first escape flight to the sunshine!

Yes I hope so too but staying indoors makes me get down to some painting at least .

2 Likes

Ooh, how exciting! You’ll have to let us all know when your grandchild is born, so we can Congratulate Granny - and “wet the baby’s head” :clinking_glasses:

It’s no problem the sun will come out .
How lovely to have a new grandchild mine are all big now it’s so long since I actually held a baby I wonder of I ever will again. .

1 Like

Thank you boot I hope so too !

Hola

G’day, I thought you were in QLD, I can’t keep up.

Came back last month and a week later came to Spain .
Still yawning .

Hi Muddy with the bluddy muddy boots in Spain! Which part of Spain are you “enjoying”…:slight_smile:

I have been there quite often but on business. The only other time was on holiday with my kids. A friend had a Campo and it was very close to the sea. Just a stone’s from Morocco on the other side of the straights.

Seems like most members of this forum are wealthy globe trotting plutocrats ?
And there’s me with me heating switched off for the last two weeks to save
for when the bills come in ?
I must be doing summat wrong !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::frowning::-1:

[quote=“Donkeyman, post:11, topic:90406”]
Seems like most members of this forum are wealthy globe trotting plutocrats ?[/quote]
Not in my case Mr Donkeyman. Most of my projects related to to job I did. For sure it had some the positives of seeing the world - and the pressures.

Not to worry Donks it cold and training here too in southern Spain but they need the water.
Besoker we used to travel the world with work too ( always good when someone else patys ) but haven’t been anywhere for the last two years so making up for lost time.

1 Like

It DOES NOT rain in Spain. My former neighbour says so.:rofl:. She moved out there about 3 years ago and posts pictures constantly of sunshine, beaches and thermometers. When there are flash floods or torrential rain in Spain with cars floating down streets she stays off Facebook. If somebody from the UK posts a picture of a frosty morning here, she comes on and says how lovely it is there and how they are having coffee in the sunshine. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Muddy, When it rains, l always sing… The Beatle’s, ‘Here Comes The Sun’ and most of the time it works!
I used to get my children to sing it too when we were on holiday and it rained!

Ha ha I have a friend like this . If it’s cold ans she takes pics for Facebook she makes people take off their coats ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s raining here but I know where I’d rather be.

Its a better class of rain in Spain!

ooooo enjoy Muddy, I love Spain and I’m very envious.

Marbella Live cam