Mrs Hinch's cleaning tips

I just bought some new ones, but they are insulated for winter. It seems I go through the insulated kind more so than the regular. Says something about the weather here. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never liked greys! My home is mainly plain walls with what I call splash-n-dash finish. Good old magnolia hard wearing emulsion with satin white trim.

Edited to add ā€¦ I keep a good stock here (for home and tenants) and a swift call to Leon, our trusteed decorator and heā€™s straight onto my request :+1:

2 Likes

Trixie you can add Lemon Juice as well as it cuts through greaseā€¦ stings if you have a cut on your handsā€¦ :zipper_mouth_face:.
Decent paint etc is expensive here by the wayā€¦We still have a fair amount of Wickeā€™s Paintsā€¦various people have brought it over for usā€¦

2 Likes

what fur lined Jeansā€¦?
guess to match the ear muffsā€¦ :expressionless:

2 Likes

Flannel, couldnā€™t handle fur lined, seems like it would itch. Probably, why you always see animals scratching. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah think you might be right on thatā€¦But too late my new Winter Coats that I got only today actuallyā€¦

just for knocking about inā€¦usual yard jobs that require doingā€¦snow hail gales we get it all that hereā€¦ Up The North Poleā€¦

2 Likes

Strangely I reckon it would work ā€¦my clothes show the sign of the much dreaded pink spotā€¦anyone who uses bleach knows what Iā€™m talking about.
Iā€™ve been known to use felt tip pens on my clothes to get rid of the evidence. :rofl:

2 Likes