Mr Lion Queen

My boss left a week ago so my colleague took her job so right now there are only 2 of us. I usually work part time 7.30 to 11.30am but as there is only us two I took full time on for the forseeable until we get another full timer. My great nephew has an interview so I hope he gets it but of course there are other applicants and he is only 19 with no much work experience.

So for now we need another part timer to take my place until we get the new starter in and guess who’s doing the part time job…MY JOHN!! yep, hes coming to work with me for 3 weeks or until we get the new starter in.

So John is coming out of retirement for a few weeks, the money will be nice :smiley:

Wish him luck! I hate starting new jobs, rather him than me lol

3 Likes

he must be doing well, to go back to work, seriously ill not that long ago wasn’t he, well done him.

1 Like

yeah Cari, he was on his deathbed not too long ago, he’s come on in leaps and bounds, he’s a fighter for sure. Mind you, my amazing nursing skills helped :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So.You are his boss at home and in work ?

1 Like

haha Smiffy, that’s what he said too lol

2 Likes

From what you have said you and John sound like a great team, always loving and supportive. I’m sure you’ll make team at work too.

1 Like

This is great news Queenie! :+1:

1 Like

Aww I’m so pleased Bev I know you thought hard about it… well done to John I hope he enjoys being bossed about for a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Mav, not sure I could do with him working with me longer than the 4 hours he’s doing though LOL…only joking. Yeah, I know we will be ok working together, it’s not for everyone, a couple of my friends have said, urgh I couldnt’ work with my hubby/partner. Some would kill each other haha

Wow Queenie, he’s come such a long way! Who’d have thought it all those months ago, eh?

1 Like

That’s brilliant Queenie. I’m sure John will like his new job.

You often speak of your work but I don’t actually know what you do…

1 Like

All sounds good, so pleased John is better , you sound such a lovely couple

1 Like

Great news.

1 Like

Hi Carol, in a nutshell I work in a mailroom in admin

As your known on here as LionQueen you must work for Royal Mail then :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats to the Lion King John. I hope it all works out for you both, Bev.

1 Like