MP stabbed in Leigh on sea

I don’t think that anyone will be surprised to see a ‘British ‘ man of Somali heritage has been detained .
for this crime . When the police are cagey with a description yoh know darn well the murderers second name will not be Smith or Jones Somalia is a place where human life is cheap and now we have large numbers of Somalians in this country bringing with them their values or rather lack of them .
leading to conclaves that are best avoided .

I have to mention that I didn’t see the other thread on this otherwise I would not have started a new one
I only tend to see the thread that I started so get notifications .
To find the latest thread is such a three step palaver I don’t bother …

1 Like

Two out of three murdered British MPs in the last 40 years were killed by British citizens and you come up with this nonsense? Really?

1 Like

The suspect is a British citizen.
You are not living in the U.K. Bruce you have no idea . Entire parts of towns have been taken over by Somali communities . This is natural people like to stick together with those of their own culture . But these have become almost no go areas in some cases as they are too dangerous.
Some British citizens are quite simply not British enough

4 Likes

That was always true of new immigrants in Australia, Greeks in Marrickville, Vietnamese in Cabramatta etc the second generation then spreads out into the wider community. The difference is that here they are welcomed.

The dog whistlers in Melbourne created the myth of Somali gangs terrorisng the neighbourhood

It’s all bullshit fed by ill considered remarks like yours when the facts show it is just not true.

2 Likes

Why dont you go and have another can of self righteousness.
A man has just been mercilessly stabbed to death by some deranged Islamic extremist that is FACT not bullshit so have some respect .
This is not Melbourne this is a rural town in the U.K. .

4 Likes

I agree with you Muddy! It seems that the majority of people who kill others have Islamic beliefs & are probably encouraged by terrorist remarks on social media.
When will people realize that Islamic extremists have been taught that no other religion should exist and are encouraged to kill those with different belief . Every few weeks we are hearing of another terrorist killing strangers! If we don’t get rid of these killers it will be too late to stop countries becoming a place where all become Islamic, because we will only have the choice of doing so, or dying! :scream:

3 Likes

A recent, 30 minutes’ ago, BBC News update on this appalling incident:

@ Brucy! What religion is it that encourages and supplies the
means for its brainwashed young men to explode themselves in
crowded places Btucy ??
Mark my words, Ozzie’s time is coming !!
Let’s see what tune you sing then ??
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

2 Likes

Last I heard was this Somalian was being treated and investigated as a terrorist. Good. However, having said that, what’s the betting that he’s been doped up to the eyeballs on skunk for the last God knows how many months/years?

I know there was a major problem with a Somalian drug cartel in Southend a few years back and they still have problems with street gangs

Exactly Assman those bloody IRA were awful when they killed Ian Gow MP, and god know how many other citizens - Catholicism has a lot to answer for. Religion is a scourge. Thank goodness there is far less terrorism in Europe now than those dreadful days in the 70s when it was at its peak.

Also killed by the IRA was Lord Mountbatten, Prince Charles’ grandfather, see link below:

@ Brucy, you really should read the posts BEFORE you reply
to them Brucy !!
You missed the bit where it said " Explode THEMSELVES " !!
I don’t recall any IRA members committing suicide plus the fact
that the IRA are not affiliated to any religion l have heard of ??
As l said, your time is coming, you have let the devil into
your land !!
Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

Years ago we had a few streets, small neighbourhoods of Immigrants and migrants living side by side, kids would attend the local schools, where they were the minority, but integrated.

Today we have Communities within a Community each with their own Schools, Shops, Mosque, Centres and Councillors, who put the Law and ways of their Culture/Religion above the Laws and traditions of the Land

Second generations stay, adding to the Community, resulting in no integration with outside Communities.

How else would we have so called “Home Grown Terrorists”…… are we to believe they are people who are well integrated and living here, respecting our values, putting the Law of the land First/above religion. But then they watch a few Video’s with no other influences from the Community, they decides to kill innocent people.

1 Like

Just been reading that the suspected killer’s father lives part time in London and Nairobi. So how come he gets a council house in this country? Also how come he is here now because he has come back to hospital for heart problems, no doubt on the NHS.

3 Likes

Err…ok. Not sure how that works, but there must be a reason… :017:

@marciniak, EXACTLY THAT !!
Spot on !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::-1:

@ Flower power, The son is here to claim the benefits FP
The father comes here every year to collect the benefits to
take back to Kenya where the £’s are worth about twenty times
more due to the exchange rate !!
How they got a council house l have no idea, but they probably
rent it out to as many other immigrants as they can cram in ??
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:

Sorry Assman, I didn’t realise you were being so specific and meant people like the IRA bombers Burns and Moreley who were responsible for at least 25 deaths and 18 British soldiers between 1979 and 1988 when they blew themselves up.

Thanks for reminding us about the terrible terrorism of the 1970s and 80s, things are so much better and safer now but naturally it is very sad to read about the few isolated cases that still occur.

I do apologise for not reading your posts properly but I find their lack of coherent sentences, peculiar formatting and over reliance on exclamation marks and capital letters make them very difficult to read let alone comprehend.

@Bruce , Oooer! Sorry about that Brucy !! :grin::grin:
Keep up the good work !!
Donkeyman! :no_mouth::no_mouth: