MP Sir Geoffrey Cox declares £54,000 earnings for one month

The latest details on MPs’ earnings reveal that Prime Minister Boris Johnson received free use of a suite at Heathrow Airport worth £1,800 (1).

The register shows Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross made £6,728 for football referee work from November 2020 to January this year. He had apologised for failing to fully record his MSP salary and earnings as a football referee.

Former PM Theresa May declared flights, meals and accommodation for three people worth £7,611 for a visit to San Marino.

Meanwhile, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has declared book royalties of £135.78.

(1) Freebie for BJ … :wink:

Gosh how the other side live . Must be wonderful. I’m excited as I’ve just booked 3nights holiday in a hotel for £159 bed and breakfast in February . To me that’s luxury.

Johnson has a history of being less than moral with gifts. For example, he was recently gifted a £1000 bike by Joe Biden. Under the current regulations, Johnson either needed to pay anything over the regulation approved £140 gift limit, or give the bike to the State to sell. Johnson says he gave it to the State to sell, but has been riding it. Thus in effect keeping the gift & devaluing it, if it is later sold.

Johnson also failed to pay for gifts to his wife, from Bidens wife.

Johnson also failed to pay for his flat refurbishment, which was paid for by Tory donors & for a £15,000 holiday & a painting of himself.

And there is the left wing view of the political spectrum, of course the labour party are squeeky clean .I don’t think

Hi

Realspeed, I do not bother which Political Party they belong to, it is just plain wrong.

Labour can be just as bent, look at what is happening in Liverpool at the moment.

He may have been paid that amount - I doubt very much if he has earned it!