More people believe Boris Johnson is doing badly

In the most recent YouGov poll on 5 May, 68% of respondents said they felt Boris Johnson was doing badly, compared to 26% who said he was doing well.

Views about him on this metric briefly upturned after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but still did not recover to previous heights.

The last time Johnson had a consistent lead in this area was summer 2020.

It’s not surprising … :laughing:

1 Like

I think even the ones who say he’s not doing badly out loud must secretly know he is

1 Like

Yes, even the assembled acolytes and collected cronies that genuflect before him … :bowing_man: :bowing_woman: :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_woman:

:laughing:

1 Like

It’s not just Bunter though, it’s the whole rotten government though Bunter is totally unfitted for the position that he presently occupies. He really is.

1 Like

After the stunt pulled by the remainer 5th column, sponsored by the BBC and Sky News to get rid of Johnson and rejoin the EU, I don’t think that graph from the 5th of May will have any resemblance from what the reality is now.

The people voted for Boris to get Brexit done, only the people will remove him, not his remainer back benches or the remainder MSM.

We had this behaviour in Parliament with May after the Referendum and up to 2019.

Remember what the people did in 2019 for Boris Johnson and what they did for Farage and the Brexit Party both in the 2019 election and the EU Parliamentary elections.

It hasn’t changed … we are watching.

Here come tax cuts which will put the Conservatives back on top. Starmer was a fool in the commons in PQMs today, utterly useless. He couldn’t land anything.

Yet after all the events this week, Labour still can’t gain any traction.

She had the good grace and decency to resign.

1 Like

If Boris goes, Brexit goes - evident from Starmer saying he wants to renegiotiate with the EU (remain) and also others in the back benches waiting for the opportunity.

A general election would then seal it with a Labour, Green, SNP coalition, signing us back up to EU membership, changing the voting rules (propositional representation) and making sure the conservatives could never get elected again.

They don’t care about us, they only care about themselves and their dreamland of the EU where all the decisions are made for them, all they do is nod their heads and take the money, just like before.

May resigned becuase we had to leave the EU, Boris should not resign or we will end up back in it and thats not what the people voted for.

1 Like

People voted on an idea, it wasn’t a legally binding thing. Boris was a remainer before changing his mind when he saw how he could take advantage of it. Then he lied, to further his agenda,

I agree, and it’s across the board with all parties. I would laugh in the face of anyone who came up to me and said “I’m doing this for you” (Even Nicola Sturgeon, who…it pains me to say this…I honestly thought in the beginning she was for us, but she isn’t)

1 Like

The referendum is legally binding - Cameron said so when he launched it. In fact, the referendum on the common market would not be legally binding if you take that position and then we should have never have been in it anyway and therefore we never really left as we never legally joined…

Boris was also eurosceptic for years before he was an MP, when he was a journalist in the EU. He write two articles one in favour and one against EU membership, then decided which one he would choose. You can’t blame people for making informed and well thought out decisions. You certainly can’t accuse him of not knowing what he voted for either.

1 Like