More dirt on Prince Andrew

Enough to make you start flying the red flag.

Just 249,000 pounds a year from his mum.How is he supposed to live on that?

I would love to see this bloke in dire straits .
Having to do some god awful job ie a real job where he actually has to get his hands dirty his ex too instead of this shameless scrounging .

No, I would shed no tears over it either. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He certainly if guilty should lose his title , that also goes for his ghastly wife .

That is peanuts. He inherited a fortune from his grandmother as well as property and that is ignoring his large investments.

I truly do not understand some peoples dislike of the French. As the French have so much to offer, especially when it comes to dealing without of touch & arrogant royals.

Let him eat cake.

2 Likes

It’s amazing to me, that you can be born with everything. I mean everything you could possibly want. At that point of not having to worry about common day things, I would want to earn people’s respect, it’s the one thing not given freely and you can’t buy it. Instead people like this become narcissistic and do things that defy common sense. You can’t get more irreverent than throwing the crown away or tarnishing it. IMHO

It’s not as if he pays rent or council tax is it . All that money is for lifestyle