Mobile/cell phones; what is your ringtone?

My mobile ringtone is the good old fashioned “Bring Bring” I need it to sound like a phone rather than someone nearby with a radio.

2 Likes

I always change my mobile ring tone to the traditional old fashioned telephone ring tone too.
If I have any other tone, I don’t realise my phone is ringing!

2 Likes

I always have the volume turned off, because I can’t stand hearing it ring. I know if someone’s calling me because my smart watch vibrates to tell me :wink:

1 Like

Just a plain Ring Ring, like any land-line phone used to be.

I changed my mobile ring tone to the old fashioned “brrring, brrring” telephone ring tone, so I can hear it and it attracts my attention if it rings (which is not very often) the other tones for texts received etc are still at the factory setting.

Oops! Just realised this is an old thread and I’ve already answered this question! :rofl:

Like minds…:slight_smile:

Israeli national anthem ( Hatikvah). A truly lovely tune and the lyrics are pretty bloody good too.

“As long as deep in the heart,
The soul of a Jew yearns,
And forward to the East
To Zion, an eye looks
Our hope will not be lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem”.

1 Like

Still the opening tune from Spooks. I transferred the mp3 to the new mobile. Somewhere I also have Jessica, the Top Gear one. Used to have that.

A soft, soothing classical piano tune…lovely to hear it.

Just the boring one that came with the cell phone - don’t think it has a name.

Our cheap and cheerful clamshell mobile phone has but one ringtone and no facility to add others.

I prefer a quiet soothing one that doesn’t make me jump in fright when it goes off. However, given I end up leaving my phone in odd places and having to ring it to locate it, I have to have a fairly jangly one that sounds like an ice cream van :roll_eyes:

I have one low budget flip-phone but it does have a micro SD 32gig memory card slot I use for my music and the ring tones.

Now I have a new Samsung Galaxy, the WhatsApp alert really is a nerve jangling in your face noise! Eeek. Maybe I oughta change it.

Our Man Flint Rintone

Not much choice really. Nokia tune, Brikabrak or standard land line ring.

The Stranglers - No More Heroes

Rousing enough to do the job!

deleted

My ring tone is “homecoming”, notifications is “snappy”.

1 Like

same for me :wink:

1 Like